Let's go on an adventure!

Joyabe

Hello there fellow human beings (or aliens. I'm not discriminating)! Now that summer is here and I have a little more free time on my hands I think I'm able to take on an extra RP or two. So if you're interested (or think you might be) just read ahead and take a peek into my somewhat chaotic mind.

The first thing you might be asking yourself is who the hell am I? Well, as a general concept I'm not sure I have an answer, but in regards to the reason we've gathered here for: I'm Joyabe (or Jo, Joya, or JJ. You can also come up with your own creative nickname, I don't mind). I've been RPing for a while, although I did take quite a long break from which I returned only a few months ago.

Though English is not my native language, I do try my best to avoid any mistakes (although they do happen. We're all human right? Again, unless you're an alien, but I'm sure they make mistakes too) and I think I have a pretty good control of the language, so ideally I would like my partners to be on more or less the same level. My replies are usually anywhere between 2-3 paragraphs and up to 10-12. The length of my replies would also very much depend on my partners- how much they write and what they give me to work with. The only thing I really can't do (in terms of length) is one-liners (if it wasn't clear by now- I use a lot of words for pretty much everything).

I feel the most comfortable playing Uke or Seke, but might consider going over to the dark side if the plot is interesting enough- although I have to admit my Semes are not naturally as strong (at least that's what I think). That being said, I rarely play characters who are "stereotypical" Ukes (aka pushovers, whiny, cutesy...)- my characters usually have a will of their own and would act upon it (even if timid in character).

Being a student, right now my schedule is fairly flexible and I'm able to reply quite often and regularly. That being said, if things get busy with Uni or work I might become slower from time to time. In any case, I would let you know if anything comes up.

In fact, that's another important thing- I'm a HUGE believer in communication. If anything comes up- you need a break, having writer's block, want to plan something, having an issue with something, or just wanna talk (yes, also OOC :). I love getting to know my partners, although I do understand this isn't something everyone would like to do)- talk to me! Please don't just disappear or ignore the problem (seriously, ghosting is a small pet peeve of mine).

As for what it is I'm currently craving (besides chocolate, which seems to be a permanent state):

- I would love doing something with a crime setting (mafia, law enforcement, maybe even military... and pairings can pretty much go whichever way we want).

-Another kind of "underworld-y" setting (strip clubs/prostitution/drug lords... you get the point).

-Some kind of mash between "regular" people and the supernatural.

-A plot taking place in a wider context of war or conflict (between people/nations/kingdoms...).

Of course, these are only very general ideas and we don't have to go with any of them. I LOVE working off the ideas of my partners so I would love to hear anything that might be going through your mind ^^ I'm cool with pretty much any genre- the only thing I can't really do is fandoms (I don't feel like I can do justice to other people's characters).

My hard limits include vore, scat, bathroom play, extreme gore and children. Other than that, if there's anything you're not sure about just ask me. I don't bite ^^

One last thing which I'm sure we all know and love- godmodding. You can do whatever you want with any NPC, but please don't control my characters (and of course I won't control yours). If there's anything you want to plan- talk to me ^^ (if that motif wasn't clear enough throughout this short manifesto, I'm big on talking).

If you managed to survive all of this, first of all you deserve a cookie. If you're also interested in RPing with me, send me a PM and we can talk about things. Can't wait to hear from you!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joyabe

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic