DO0kfpwVwAA7FBO.jpg

Romaji Title: Nie no Machi

Original title: 贄の町

Aliases: ニエマチ

Developer: √ZOMBILiCA

Publishers: √ZOMBILiCA

Release date: 29/06/2018

Official Website:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Description

Hisora lost his family when he was in his teens, and now as an adult he’s working several part-time jobs concurrently as a physical laborer.

During his days of work, one day he enters a dark alleyway and sees a man in mourning dress drop a bouquet of white flowers. Unable to leave it as is, he picks up the bouquet and chases after the man.

However, he loses sight of the man after making his way through the dark alley, and he finds himself standing at the entrance of another world…an inn.

As Hisora stands there taken aback, the inn’s residents come out to greet him, and tell him:

“This is a world distant from death.”

In this world of slithering ghastly figures such as a child who uses its own severed head as a ball to play with, or a man who continues to talk even though his head has been smashed, Hisora must receive the assistance of the inn’s tenants who have lost consciousness in the real world while he searches for a way back home.

But Hisora is a living human, and the smell of him invokes in the town's residents their adhesion to life and envy of the living, inviting danger upon him…

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thank you do much/ Can someone share walkthrough with me?

I just wrote the walkthrough of Koko and Mio (I will add Naruomi and Asuku asap) >

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is this in English?

Or if it is not, how do I get it to be in English?

No, it's a Japanese game, written in Japanese, by the Japanese (or most probably mostly Japanese). There should be a text hooking method using some software to roughly translate the in-game text to English... (straight literal translation) but unfortunately I have forgotten how to do it since I never had to do it myself (I just play the games in Japanese).

So if you're lucky someone might come by and help you out here!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for uploading. But I'm curious is this version already add the patch file from the official site ? or I need to download it and patch ?

• 5 months later...

Official Site just release 2.0 pitch contains new story, but when I tried to install it comes a warning said the game doesn't install.:(

Does someone know how to solve? Many thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Official Site just release 2.0 pitch contains new story, but when I tried to install it comes a warning said the game doesn't install.:(

Does someone know how to solve? Many thanks!

It's a bit late but I have quite a dumb solution for this. After you extract the files from the patch, grab them and just overwrite the old files in the game folder wwww

This WILL make your old save files to not work anymore though so better start from scratch, you can always skip until you reach the part you were before (the new ending only requires skipping the common route too)

• 5 months later...

would it be too much to ask for this to be available on mac? or does this work on mac too lol? i wanna play this so bad and i'm sure no one will reply to this but oh my god. i'm dying. i just want to play this game.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just wrote the walkthrough of Koko and Mio (I will add Naruomi and Asuku asap) >

Thanks for the walkthrough! Do you know how to get the brother ending?

I'm missing 2 CGs in my gallery and a review showed a picture of Hisora with his brother.

Edit: Wait, I added the patch and the CGs appeared. Welp, gotta restart lol.

Thanks for the walkthrough! Do you know how to get the brother ending?

I'm missing 2 CGs in my gallery and a review showed a picture of Hisora with his brother.

Edit: Wait, I added the patch and the CGs appeared. Welp, gotta restart lol.

To get the brother's ending, you have to go to that choice where Hisora have to pick between letting go of his brother or not (when he finally remembers him) in the end of Naruomi's route. In every other route, you'll get a bad ending where everyone's seeing Hisora speaking to himself like a crazy man BUT in Naruomi's route the scene will continue from there and the landlord will offer a choice so Hisora can go back in time to the day of the accident. Pick yes for the brother ending (the other option gives a short bad ending iirc). It's a short ending, but pretty cute~