Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason smiles and nods his head, "yeah I suppose that is true. No matter what happened before... it's in the past now. That goes for you as well, not just me," he rubs the back of his head and kisses Max's cheek.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason nods his head and then smiles, looking at Max, "and I love you as well," he rubs Max's head.

Jason laughs a little and nods his head as he then kisses Max's cheek back, "yeah I am sure he will know."

Jason nods his head with a smile, "yeah I am sure he knows better than we do," he laughs a little. He looks at the time, "he usually comes pretty late, like evening time at max," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah well its late afternoon I think right now." he said looking at him then started to try to think about what time he aid he was going to come home today and he couldn't remember.

Jason nods his head and then laughs a little, "well... he is very busy, that's for sure," he rubs the back of his neck.

Jason smiles and nods his head, "yeah.. he sure is. He helped me when I thought I would be lost in complete darkness." He looks at Max, "sure sounds like a plan," he then stretches, heading for the living room.

Jason looks at Tory and laughs a little, looking over at Lang, "looks like Lang is still pass out," he rubs the back of his head and kisses Max, smiling.

Jason laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah seems like it," he rubs the back of his head with a smile.

Jason laughs a little as he hugs Max, "got you curious about a familiar now... huh," he smiles.

Max's father enters the house with a yawn, rubbing the back of his head, "I'm home," he looks at Lang and Tory sleeping and laughs a little. He looks and sees Jason and Max, "you two are not sleeping like them?"

"Yeah you really do." he said as he looked at his father walking into the house. "Nah we did sleep for like and hour and now we are fine you know." he said smiling and then looked at him running over and kissing his cheek

Jason looks and smiles a little, "welcome back home," he rubs the back of his head.

Max's father laughs a little and looks at Max, smiling, "were you two waiting for me to come home?"

"Ah? Familiars huh? Well what exactly did you want to know about them," Max's father looks at Max.

Jason was rubbing his head, trying to figure out the best way to ask Max's father about his magic and being able to use familiars as well.

Max's father laughs a little, "well, I did when I was a kid. But even as a grown up, my familiar never left me. So it's fair to say as long as you have a good bond with them, they won't ever leave you."

Jason smiles a little and bites his bottom lip, "uh.. how do familiars... feel about a black magic user?"

"Well all I can tell you is, all familiars are different personalities and elements," Max's father mentions, scratching his chin.

"I don't think I have seen yours dad what is your animal." he said looking at him and blushed wondering what his was. "I would love to see him and I think I might want to get one, but I don't want one if Jason can't get one."

Max's father laughs a little, "oh, well my familiar is mostly in my office to help me get work done," he rubs the back of his head. "I will bring my familiar home tomorrow if you want to see them that badly," he smiles. He looks at Jason and laughs a little, "well.. of course Jason can have one. Usually familiars pick their owners anyway."

"Oh, right, that's how it works," Jason laughs a little.