Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason looks at Max and smiles, nodding his head, "I am sure she will like that. She needs to make up for lost time," he rubs the back of his head. "So what do you think she will like to do?"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"I I have no idea there is a train that goes anywhere I think she might like that also maybe play ground and swimming I know I liked those things when I was a kid so she might like them as well." he said smiling

Jason rubs his chin and smiles, nodding his head slowly, "yeah that sounds like fun. I am sure she will like those type of activities." He scratches his chin and smiles at Max, "so how do you feel after learning some black magic? You don't feel off do you?"

"NO I feel fine for some reason, better then when I use other magic for the first time actually." he said looking at Jason the smiled. "Where should we take her?" he asked

Jason looks at Max and smiles a little, nodding his head, "well that is good to hear," he rubs Max's head. He tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm.. how about swimming? All kids like to swim," he smiles a little.

"That is true I did hear that and I liked swimming when I was a kid and I kind of still do." He said smiling, but that is something we can do here and we don't need to use the train for.

Jason nods his head and laughs a little, "yeah, no need to travel when we have a pool area in town," he rubs the back of his head. "So when do you think we should bring her to the pool," he looks at Max.

"When we condense the black magic to just be around her. Tho I want to know where kids would love to go that are great and nice you know." He said smiling. "I don't remember much I don't think I ever took trips with my dad to the real world." he said thinking about it

Jason rubs his chin, "hm... yeah we should probably figure out more places to go with Tory so it's not limited options," he laughs a little. He looks at Max and rubs the back of his head, "I mean... she should know what her own interests are so maybe we can get some clues from that," he nods his head.

Max smiled and looked at him and then looked at Jason. "Maybe we should ask my parents of a place in the human world that kids love to go to." he said as he started to think. "Maybe, I'm sure she knows what she wants."

Jason looks at Max and sighs a little, crossing his arms, "... are you sure you really want to go back to the human world? Black magic... can be really hard to control there for some reason," he rubs his chin a little.

Max looked a little sad. "I know all about how hard it can be that's the reason why my dad never took me, but I think it would be good for Tory to maybe go to the human world to see that it's not so bad after all and you can have fun there." he said

Jason looks at Max and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well... keep in mind she had that rough experience in the human world. I am sure she still remembers it since it was only you who had your memory erased of your... experiences there. I am just not sure if she is very... comfortable in going to the human world," he looks at Max.

Max pouted and looked at him. "I just wanted to show her that no everything in the human world is bad!" he said feeling upset now and looking like he was going to cry. "She needs good memories and I am trying so hard to think of some for her, but you keep finding reason's to say no." he said as he buried his head in his hands.

"Hey it's not my fault that the human world is the way it is with magic users. Don't you realize how many magic users we had to save from the human world? Did you forget how everyone was being mistreated? We only found .. like one magic user that wasn't going through any pain there but she obviously has a good hold on her magic," Jason crosses his arms. He looks at Max and sighs, "... if you ask Tory and if she wants to go, then fine but if she doesn't want to go then you better drop it," he leans over Max and pokes his nose.

"Thats fine if she doesn't want to go I will drop it alright." he said looking at him then sighing and shook his head not sure what he needed to do. "I know that one was happy, but still."

Jason looks at Max and pokes his nose, "hey you should be glad. If Tory wants to go, we will be able to go to the human world like you wanted," he smiles a little as he kisses Max's cheek.

"I mean... I am not saying the human world is completely bad. Where I was located, I lived with a nice family. I guess we will find out once we ask her if she wants to go there," Jason pats Max's head.

Ma nodded and took a deep breath ."Alright we can do that." he said as he walked back into the house and walked to the bathroom to use it. "Hey Jason what do you want for lunch?" he asked

Jason nods his head as he sits on the couch, letting Max use the bathroom. He tilts his head, "hm... did you have something in mind," he rubs his chin a little.

Jason rubs his chin and nods his head with a smile, "hm, yeah I am sure she will like that," he looks at Max and then walks to the kitchen, "I mean... who can resist grilled cheese," he laughs a little.

"Should we make it now? I think she is still sleeping," Jason looks at Max, "unless you want one too," he laughs a little as he takes out the cheese from the fridge and gets the bag of bread on the counter top.