Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason laughs a little, "of course you do you goof ball," he pokes Max's forehead.

Lang smiles and nods his head, "yeah I am sure mostly kids will be there... and they are less judging than the adults." He looks at Tory, "what do you want to play?"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Max smiled and looked at him then shook his head. "I am not sure on what I need to do." he said

"I don't know what I want to play, but I will be happy if I can play anything." he said

0030: Not Good Enough: My Life as an Intelligent Zombie, by Ron the Zombie and Frost Haklebet

0031: Light and Darkness: An Opposition Reexamined, by Cangrande Visconti

0032: The Cloth of Man: New Procedures in Skin Tissue Preservation and Reuse. Records of the Eight Necromantic Symposium of Mebion,

"Well I am sure your father will help you even after he retires," Jason smiles a little and rubs Max's head.

Lang rubs his chin a little and smiles, "how about... we go to the tennis court? Tennis is always fun. But... we might need one more person if we do a team match."

"Yeah I am sure he will and I can't want to be with him and hang out with him like I use to when I was a kid." he said smiling

"Yeah I would love that, but I still am not sure if I can leave my house or not." she said looking at Jason

Jason smiles a little and nods his head, "I am sure he can't wait either," he rubs Max's head.

Lang looks at Tory and rubs the back of his head, "oh you mean the force field to prevent you from reading other's mind?"

Jason looks at Tory and shakes his head, "I got it taken care of," he smiles a little.

"So if I leave the house I won't be able to read minds?" Tory asked looking at them. She thought the force feild was only around the house and she couldn't leave the house or her powers would come back.

Max smiled and kissed Jason as he looked to Tory and the both of them.

Jason shakes his head, "as long as you stay close to me, I will be able to prevent you from reading anyone's mind," he smiles a little and kisses Max as well.

Lang laughs a little, "looks like you have nothing to worry about Tory," he smiles.

"REally that will be great and I can't wait then." she said smiling. "If Jason doesn't mind then I would love to go out with you." she said smiling. "For once my head won't be over loaded."

Max smiled as Tory being really happy about all of this.

Jason laughs a little and shakes his head, "I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't coming with you. And don't forget, Lang knows dark magic as well," he rubs the back of his head.

Lang laughs softly and rubs the back of his head, "yeah I suppose I could help," he smiles and rubs Tory's head.

Max looked at Jason and kissed him. "All of us in this room knows dark magic so if you feel yourself being over stimulated tell one of us alright." Max said smiling

Tory gave a big smile and nodded. "Alright then lets do it." she said

Jason smiles and kisses Max, nodding his head, "see you have nothing to worry about," he rubs Tory's head. "I even taught Max how to use certain black magic."

Lang smiles and nods his head, "yeah so who should we invite to come with us to do team matches," he rubs his chin.

"That is good I can't wait then." Tory said as she got ready to head out she was so excited

"I have some friends." he said looking at him and then pulled out his phone. "do you want to meet up with them?" he asked looking at them

Lang smiles and nods his head, laughing a little and rubs Tory's head.

Jason looks at Max and nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea. Can't really go to the tennis court if we have three people, unless if we do single matches. But team matches are just as fun."

Max sent out a text to a few of his friends and smiled. "They said they will meet us there." He said smiling looking at them.

"I get to play with the big kids." she said happy

Jason nods his head with a smile, "alright I suppose we better get going," he smiles a little and stretches.

Lang looks at Jason and nods his head, smiling at Tory, "maybe you will have more friends as well."

Jason smiles a little and watches Tory, laughing a little, kissing Max with a smile and walks outside the door.

Lang follows everyone out the door and smiles a little, "It's... been a while since I have done tennis," he laughs a little.

"I don't even think I know how to play, but I'll do it for Tory." Max said smiling and looked at him then closed his eyes.

Tory hummed and went along with him wondering what else she should do

Jason laughs a little and rubs Max's head, "don't worry, I will teach you how to play," he smiles a little and kisses Max's cheek.

Lang looks at Tory and smiles, looking at Jason, "sounds like you know where the tennis court, so we will just follow you," he laughs softly.

"Alright that is good. You know how I am with sports and that I am no good at stuff like that." he said smiling.

Tory smiled. "I know where it is too I have seen it as well." she said smiling and then closed her eyes knowing how it was going to end it was one of the things she saw.

Jason laughs a little and rubs Max's head, "your so cute. I am sure you will be fine. Tennis is not that hard to do," he smiles and starts walking in the direction of the tennis court.

Lang smiles and then follows Jason to the tennis court.

Jason continues walking and looks at Max, smiling as he rubs Max's head as he walks to town to get to the tennis court.

Lang smiles as he looks at Tory, rubbing the back of his head since he didn't really get to see much of the magic world when he first got here.

Soon Max got to the tennis court and saw his friends there already to play the game.

Tory hummed all the way there wondering what to do next, but was excited about what was going to happen