Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason looks at Tory and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah I bet she is glad things are different now."

Lang looks at Tory and laughs a little, "well is there anything else you want to do in the pool?"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason nods his head, "yeah I am sure she is glad her life is now different too."

Lang looks around and notices a diving board. He rubs his chin and smiles, "well do you want to do some tricks on the diving board?"

Jason rubs the back of his head, "hm... have you worked yourself up an appetite," he smiles a little.

Lang laughs a little, "it doesn't take much to it. You just jump into the water and that is about it," he rubs the back of his head. "I mean.. you can do tricks if you want, but they aren't really needed," Lang rubs Tory's head.

Jason rubs the back of his head, "hm... well does it matter where we eat as long as we get food," he smiles.

Lang smiles, "I will be in the water. I will be there when you jump into the water to catch you but it might hurt if I catch you while you jump at me," he laughs a little.

"That is true, but I need to let my mom know about what we are going to go." he said looking at him then gave him a smile wondering what he should do next.

"ok just get me after I jump please." she said as she started to swim over to the side of the pool

Jason nods his head and smiles, "when we get dressed, you can use my cell phone and you can let her know what we are going to do."

"Of course," Lang nods his head while swimming, following Tory.

Jason smiles and nods his head as he rubs Max's head, "I am sure she wouldn't mind having a little bit of a break either. It must take a lot of work feeding a pretty good size family."

Lang watches Tory and smiles, "I am right here okay Tory. Everything will be fine."

Jason smiles and nods his head, "I am sure she will like that but how will we tell her not to cook," he laughs a little.

Lang swims after Tory and grabs her, "I got you," he smiles.

Jason smiles and rubs Max's head, "so what were you planning to make for her?"

Lang smiles as he rubs Tory's head, "was it any fun," he looks at Tory.

Jason laughs a little, "well I am sure she will be happy with her break from cooking," he smiles.

Lang smiles as he rubs Tory's head, "it wasn't that bad right?"

Jason smiles a little as he watches Lang and Tory.

Lang smiles and looks up, "well if you want to do it against, I will still be down here," he rubs Tory's head.

Jason smiles and laughs a little, looking around, "hm.. Tory might like the slide over there."

Lang laughs slightly and nods his head, "alright," he rubs the back of his head.

Lang looks at Tory and smiles, rubbing her head, "are you getting tired? Want to take a break?"

Jason nods his head, "yeah I am sure she is getting tired."

Lang laughs a little and shakes his head, "you didn't need permission to take a break silly," he smiles as he rubs Tory's head.

Jason looks over at Tory and nods his head, "yeah sure looks like it," he rubs the back of his head.