Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason smiles and then nods his head as he continues rubbing his leg on Max's crotch, softly moaning to Max teasing him and licks Max's neck.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Well maybe I should show you how I like playing with you," Jason laughs a little and goes down, licking Max's stomach.

Jason laughs a little and kisses Max before pulling back and rubs Max's crotch as he softly nibbles on Max's stomach while he teasingly licks at Max's stomach as well, "does.. this feel good?"

Jason smiles a little and looks at Max, "so what else do you want to do? Do you want to feel this inside you," he presses his covered crotch against Max.

Jason smiles as he slides his fingers inside of Max, stretching him out a bit, "it has been a while...," he licks his hand a bit and strokes the saliva on his cock, taking out his fingers and slides his cock inside of Max.

Jason smiles, "I am glad your enjoying it," he mentions as he starts stroking off Max as he continues thrusting inside of him, moaning softly.

Jason looks at Max a little and laughs a little as he continues stroking Max's cock, moving closer to Max so he was deeply thrusting inside of him with a soft moan.

"You seem to be enjoying this," Jason looks at Max with a smile as he continues thrusting inside of Max and moves forward, kissing Max's neck.

Jason smiles and rubs Max's head as he continues thrusting, biting his bottom lip, "..so where do you want it? I'm... getting close."

Jason smiles and nods his head as he was stroking Max's cock slowly as he bites his bottom lip, starting to cum deep inside of Max.

Jason laughs a little as he rubs Max's head, "yeah... it felt rather strange since we haven't done it in a while," he leans down and kisses Max's cheek, smiling softly.