MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason laughs a little, "then I suppose we better take a shower... huh," he smiles and then kisses Max's cheek.

Jason blinks and laughs a little, "ah did I make you tired?" He smiles as he picks up Max and then walks out of the bedroom, heading for the bathroom.

Jason laughs a little, "it sure has been a while... huh?" He smiles a little and rubs Max's head as he places Max in the tub, turning on the shower.

Jason laughs a little and nods his head, "well I am glad you enjoyed yourself," he then turns on the shower, letting the water adjust to a warm temperature.

"I am glad that I enjoyed as well it makes me happy that I did that." he said smiling and looked at him then took a deep breath wondering what to do next. "I still love you no matter what." he said.

Jason looks at Max and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah it felt nice to do it after so long." He blinks and chuckles, "gee I sure hope so," he then grabs the shower head, spraying Max with it with a soft laugh.

Max laughed at him and smiled. "You never know hearts can change." he said smiling and shook his head as he was getting sprayed with the water. "I don't know the next time we are going to have sex either."

"Ah? Are you trying to be a smart ass," Jason smiles a little. He continues spraying Max and smiles, "Well that depends when you want it again you goof ball."

"But I love being your ass." he said smiling and laughed hugging him. "I don't know when I want it again I am just trying to do it for you and be with you forever." he said making no since.

"I love using your ass as my cock sheath then," Jason laughs a little and hugs Max. He tilts his head and sprays Max with a smile, "just take a shower with me," he smiles.

Jason laughs a little, "is the way I am talking to you making you horny?" He smiles and then washes himself as well.

Jason laughs a little, "one round today was good enough for me though," he smiles and pokes Max's nose, washing himself up.

Jason smiles and kisses Max as he goes back to washing himself, closing his eyes and looks down, rubbing his chest, "... using the black magic is starting to slightly effect my body a little but it's nothing too serious. It doesn't bother me too much... since it is for Tory's sake."

Jason shakes his head with a smile, "don't worry, I am fine," he rubs the back of his head. I am willing to do this for Tory. It's a good thing she is much smaller," he laughs a little.

"Alright just don't over due your self alright and let me know when it gets too much alright." he said looking at him needing to be with him and wanting him not to over do it because he did love Jason so much.

Jason looks at Max and smiles a little as he nods his head, "of course, I will let you know." He rubs Max's head as he leans down, kissing Max's forehead.

"Alright that is good I can't wait to see what my dad is working on you know." he said smiling and looked at him then thought about it for a bit. "I'm sure Tory will be ok with it and until then I am not sure why her powers are so much stronger than normal." he said