Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason laughs a little as he finishes eating his dessert.

Lang smiles as he finishes his dessert, "ugh.. now I am full," he laughs slightly.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason nods his head, "yeah, everything was good." He looks at Max and laughs a little, "yeah we should, especially since we got some food for your mom and dad. I'm sure they want to eat it while it's warm."

Lang nods his head and gets up, "I am just going to make a pit spot real quick," he then walks to the bathroom.

Max smiled as he got out the money to pay for the bill. he smiled as he went to pay for the check and waited for the food to come to them. He also left a really good tip for the lady.

Tory giggled and smiled. "Food was yummy thank you for letting me have something to eat that was so yummy!." She said smiling even more.

Jason smiles as he looks at Tory, laughing a little, "of course. Your such a little cute goof ball," he pokes Tory's nose with a smile.

Lang smiles, "your not use to going out are you Tory," he rubs the back of his head.

The waitress looks, seeing Max and gives him a bag with his mom's and dad's food, "here you go, have a nice day."

"Thank you so much." Max siad looking at her and giving her the money and a big tip. "Keep the change and have a great day." he said smiling as he got up to walk out of the resturant.

Tory smiled and walkjed out with her and looked at him. "No not really I only got here." she said smiling

"Alright should I open the portal or who want to do it?" HE said looking at them wondering what to do.

"Thank you very much. See you next time," the waitress smiles a little as she puts the money in the register.

Lang walks outside with Tory, Jason and Max.

Jason walks outside and looks at Max, nodding his head, "yeah we better since we have food with us," he smiles.

Max smiled and put up his hands and opened a portal to his house and smiled. "Alright everyone in and I will close it behind me." he said smiling as he held it open.

Tory giggled and ran threw the portal

Jason watches Max open a portal and nods his head with a smile as he goes into the portal.

Lang smiles a little and follows Jason and Tory into the portal.

Jason smiles and sits on the couch, giving the tv remote to Tory.

Lang groans, "so full... I am ready for a nap... and it's still early," he laughs a little.

"Oh, welcome home dear," Max's mother comes out of the kitchen, drying her hands on her apron.

Tory smile that could go to a she turned on the TV to see if there's any cartoons on to watch.

"We got you and dad some food for tonight. I hope you enjoy it's our gift of saying thank you for taking care of us. That way you get a break from cooking mom." Exit as he handed her the bag put her food in it along with dads

Jason smiles a little as he rubs Tory's head.

Lang starts to close his eyes, falling asleep.

"Aw thank you very much sweetie, smells really good," she smiles and hugs Max.

"Your welcome Tory saw what you would want tho." he said smiling and kissed his mother's cheek. "Thank you for everything you do for us mom." he said looking at him

Tory started to go to sleep she was so tired

"Oh, well be sure to thank her as well," Max's mom smiles and rubs Max's head, "part of being a parent," she laughs a little.

Lang was fast asleep.

Jason laughs a little, "well... didn't take them long to fall asleep."

"She had a busy day it seems," the mom smiles a little.

Jason lays back on the couch, stretching a little a yawn and looks at Lang and Tory sleeping.

"That's good, you and Jason should get some rest as well," the mom smiles and rubs Max's head.

Jason turns a bit on the couch, falling asleep.

Max's mom nods her head and smiles as she goes back to the kitchen.

Jason was passed out on the couch, slightly scratching his stomach under his shirt. He slowly opens his eyes as he watches Max heading upstairs and gets up to follow Max.

Jason looks at Max and laughs a little, "you should be glad I woke up, I almost completely crashed on the couch," he smiles as he lays down next to Max, cuddling him.