MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason looks over at Tory and laughs a little, "looks like Tory agrees with your meal choice," he smiles and continues eating.

Lang laughs a little as he continues eating as well.

Tory smiled and looked at the other two. "How is your food?" he asked looking at him wondering what there food was like.

Max smiled. "I think that is a nice way of saying please let me try it." he whispered to Jason

Jason looks at Tory and smiles a little, "it's really good." He looks over at Max and laughs softly, cutting some off for Tory and gives it to Tory.

Lang laughs a little, "it's so yummy," he cuts a little off and then gives it to Tory.

Tory smiled as he tried all of the food and was happy about it as well. "Thanks they are so yummy!" she said smiling happy abut the food she had just ate.

Max smiled and ate the food as well he loved everything about this food. "Thanks for coming to this place its one of the best."

Jason laughs a little as he rubs Tory's head with a smile, going back to eating.

"This was a good restaurant to pick to go out to eat," Lang smiles as he continues eating.

Jason smiles a little as he continues eating, looking at the dessert menu and smiles, "so are you going to pick something for dessert," he laughs a little.

Lang looks over at Jason and laughs a little, "who can resist dessert," he smiles as he continues to eat.

Jason leans back, wondering what he should pick for dessert.

Lang looks at the dessert menu, rubbing his chin as he thinks what to have for dessert.

The waitress comes over and grabs the plates, "would anyone like to have anything for dessert?"

Jason looks at Tory and laughs a little, "are you sure that is what we want? Or what you want," he pokes Tory's nose.

Lang laughs a little.

The waitress laughs softly, "if you guys need more time, that is fine," she smiles.

Tory smiled and looked at him. "After seeing everything in the future Max and you would like the strawberry more and lang will like the chocolate cake more. Your mom would also love the thing called fat burger while your dad would like all around the world seafood." She said giggling and looked at them

"Well she isn't wrong." he said shaking his head.

Jason looks at Tory and laughs a little, nodding his head, "well... at least we have an idea on what to get your mom and dad," he rubs the back of his head.

Lang smiles a little, "you got that miss?"

The waitress nods her head with a smile, "of course, I will go get your desserts and I will you know when the food is done," she walks to the kitchen.

Tory smiled and giggled and looked at them. "See my powers are good for something." she said smiling and giggling

Max shook his head and smiled at her. "We never said your powers were bad.. just that you have too much for your body." he said smiling

Jason laughs a little as he nods his head, "for such a young age.. you have way too much power," he rubs his chin a little.

"Yeah it's amazing how your younger than all of us and yet.. you seem to have a pretty good control of your magic, not sure if it is thanks to Jason's black magic," Lang laughs softly.

"Yeah sorry I can't help how much power I have.." she said looking at them and then smiled. "Jason is helping it not be so much or out of control like it was before he started to use his magic." she said smiling

Max smiled and looked at her. "You will do great things in this world when you grow up just so you know." he said smiling and kissed her head as she giggled

Jason looks at Tory and smiles a little, "well I am glad to help in anyway I can," he rubs Tory's head and leans back within his seat.

Lang smiles, "you guys might not be related, but you sure make a cute little family," he laughs a little.

The waitress comes over, placing the desserts and the bill on the table, "enjoy and the chefs started working on your to-go meals," she smiles before heading back to the kitchen.

"Thank you!" Tory said and giggled as she looked at the both of them. "Can I have some of your food to try. You all seemed so happy to try it in your futures."

Max smiled and took a bit and made a happy face. "Yummy its so good. he said as he gave Tory some of the food and smiled

Jason smiles a little as he was eating his dessert, "mm it's really good," he gives some to Tory and laughs a little as he goes back to eating his dessert.

Lang laughs a little as he gives some of his dessert to Tory, trying his dessert, "mm really good," he smiles while eating his dessert.

Tory smiled. "I knew you would like it and its so yummy I am so happy trying it so thank you so much." she said looking at them so happy about what was going on.

Max smiled as he ate more food. "Yeah Tory made a good choice." he said smiling

Jason smiles and laughs a little, "I'm glad we listened to you for sure," he continues eating his dessert.

"I guess you knew best when it comes to desserts," Lang laughs quietly as he continues eating his dessert.