MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason rubs his chin, "well we should probably wait until we finish at least for us to digest our food first or it can upset our stomachs," he laughs a little.

Jason looks at Max and laughs a little, "well if you really want to sleep with a upset stomach, go ahead but just to let you know, you will be thanking me later you little twerp," he then leans forward and softly bites Max's neck.

Jason laughs a little, "well if I am acting like a father, than your my wife. How about that," he pokes Max's cheek and smiles. He watched as Max stick out his tongue and then leans in, sucking on Max's tongue. He smiles as his cheek got kissed and then kisses Max's cheek as well.

Max blushed as he sucked on his tongue and looked at him. "Well that was weird and nice all at the same time." he said smiling and shook his head. "Alright lets do this." he said. "I guess I am more of a wife." he said

Jason laughs a little, "it's not like it's my first time doing that to you, you goof ball," he pokes Max's nose. He smiles a little and pokes Max's nose, "yes your my cute little wife," he kisses Max's forehead.

Jason smiles and kisses Max as well. He laughs a little, "I got to admit, it has been a while since we last did anything. I guess we just been tired saving the magic users from the human world and looking after Tory," he laughs a little.

"It has been a while and I am wondering if that means you want me to take it like a champ. Its up to you." he said kissing his cheek wondering what he could do next but was really excited about what was yet to come

Jason then looks at Max and laughs a little as he pokes his nose, "are you trying to tell me your in the mood to get naughty?" He leans down and softly nibbles on Max's neck.

Jason laughs a little and smiles, continues to nibble on Max's neck and slightly moves his hand down a little, "I didn't know you got into the mood so quickly. Have you been secretly craving it," he then softly rubs Max's crotch.

Jason looks down as his crotch was getting rubbed and smiles, "rub me like that and we might wind up doing it. So.. should I see how much you been craving it," he slightly moves his hand to rub Max's butt.

"Well since we are both getting rather turn on, we should do something about that," Jason smiles and slowly moves to suck on Max's neck.