Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

"Maybe." He said shaking his head and sighed. "I don't know Jason I feel like I needed to do more." He said as he coughed a little. "I will help people like my dad does and I will be good at it as well." He said blushing. "I am happy that I did get to help who I did I need to sleep some more I am so tired." he said

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason looks at Max and sighs a little, "but Max, we can only do so much. It's not like we can force them for stuff they might or might not want," he scratches his chin. He looks at Max and smiles, "I still remember you didn't really like your family.. you just wanted to be around me and now your bond for your family is so much better now," he rubs Max's head. Jason smiles and laughs a little, "that tired huh," he lays down next to Max and pulls the blanket over him and Max, kissing his cheek.

Max looked at him. "I guess not having a good bond was when my other memories were in tact? I don't remember any of that all I know is that I love my family and I wouldn't give them up for the world. I do have a feeling Lang is going to join the family as well. Tory loves him too much and my dad can't really say no to Tory." Max said smiling and yawned again. "I have a feeling its from my memories being taken out still I am almost better so hang in there for Tory till I can help." Max said smiling as he snuggled into the covers and into Jason.

Jason looks at Max and nods his head slowly, "yeah it was around that time but when you still had your other memories but after the memory change, you got to love your family." Jason smiles when he heard Max was happy about now being with his family again. He looks at Max and laughs a little, "you really think we are going to have another family member we are not related to by blood? Hm well keep it in mind it is also going to be up to Lang, not just us," he rubs the back of his head with a sigh. Jason smiles and nods his head, "don't worry, I am fine, your father is going to help me if I start getting weaken from using too much black magic," he snuggles with Max.

Max nodded and sighed. "Yeah I think we are if Tory has anything to say about it. Her powers are a little scary when you know everything that is going to happen before it does." he said sighing and looked at him. "I do love my family and I am glad I changed my past from what I gather by my reactions that I can't remember it wasn't a happy one." he said sighing and snuggled into him. "My dad is awesome like that and that is why I want to be like him." Max said.

"Has she already predicted that Lang was going to live here? I was too busy focusing on you," Jason laughs a little. He smiles a little, "well I am glad you love your family now compare to how it was before when you didn't really like them so much." Jason snuggles with Max and smiles a little, "well he is one of the rulers of the magic world after all," he laughs a little as he rubs Max's head.

"I'm not sure I know she asked my dad about him living him with us." Max said looking at Jason. "And it would make since if he is here to help us cast the spell that will help us out with her." Max blushed. "I do love my family and I am glad i changed the past so I could get where I am now." he said

"Do you think he will wind up living here with us," Jason looks at Max as he smiles a little. He rubs his chin, "hm.. right since he knows about black magic as well." Jason looks at Max and nods his head, "yeah I am glad your past has been change as well," he rubs Max's head.

"Who knows I have a feeling he will I saw the way he looked at Tory he looked like he likes kids." Max said and then sighed. "Your dad might want to teach both of us at once since the school really doesn't teach black magic. I know that they encourage people not to learn it if its not there first power. I guess because of my dad I can use all of them when they come to me. Like how I have the power to time travel. That was a weird power and I thought I would never use it, but I guess I did in the past to change everything so I would have to have my memory erased. That is a little fuzzy." he said smiling as Jason rubbed his head and cuddled more into him.

Jason looks at Max and then laughs a little, "who doesn't like kids? They are all crazy," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "yeah... black magic is kind of.. forbidden so that is why schools don't teach it. The only real way to learn it is by having your father teach them .. or someone else that actually knows about black magic." Jason looks at Max and nods his head, "yeah, time traveling is pretty hard to master but once able to, it is pretty important... especially in your case." Jason cuddles at Max while rubbing his head with a smile.

"I know my dad taught me how to." He said smiling. "I just don't understand going back in time to change something I mean shouldn't that be forbidden? I mean you know one pebble can cause a huge wave you know." He said and looked at him not sure what he should do. "I know some people use it to observe the past." he said looking at Jason and yawning. "How can we adopt Tory for real? I have never thought about it, but we might need to that way if something happens we will be called."

Jason blinks and then laughs a little, shaking his head, "nah... about a good 50 percent, magic users go back in time so they can change something within the past. It is pretty much well known that magic users would use time traveling to change something they want to change in the past." He shrugs his shoulders, "it all depends really, I mean you change your past no problem but nothing too bad happen to you afterwards." Jason looks at Max and rubs the back of his head, "we will know your parents work that out," he stretches his arms upward.

"I am glad that nothing bad happened to me, but I am guessing because nothing could of been worse than what happened in the past to me." He said and looked at him. "I wish I could remember what happened. That way I could know if it was for the best or not." He said closing his eyes. "I am still recovering from my memories being removed."

Jason looks at Max and shakes his head with a sigh as he rubs Max's head with a smile, "there is no need to think or worry about it. It is gone for good now and it's gone for a reason... your past hurt you so there is no reason to keep it within your mind." Jason shakes his head, "trust me when I say it was for the best," he crosses his arms and rubs Max's head, "it doesn't take a long time, it will recover soon."

"Alright." he said smiling as he sunggled into bed even more and slowly started to drift off into sleep. "I love you Jason." he whispered as he started to doze off.

Tory coughed and then woke up feeling better that even.

Jason smiles as he snuggles with Max, watching him fall asleep, "I love you too Max," he rubs Max's head and then falls asleep as well.

"Oh, your awake now Tory," Lang smiles as he was sitting on the chair, resting his chin on his palm as he was watching tv with subtitles and a low volume so Tory could sleep.

Lang shakes his head with a smile, "nah I just wanted some fresh air. I just took longer so I could get use to the sights the magic world had to offer." He looks at the tv and scratches the back of his head, "oh just some cartoon that was on," he laughs a little.

Tory rubbed her eyes waking up. "If you want I can show you around. I have ran around here so I know this place everyone is nice." Tory said as she looked to Lang. "So will you stay here with my parents and grandparents?" She asked suddenly this guys future kept changing. "You could be my uncle." Tory said as she watched TV.

Lang looks at Tory and nods his head, "yeah that will be great," he smiles softly. "Yeah while I was walking around, everyone I saw was pretty nice," he rubs the back of his head. Lang blinks and then looks at Tory, "but.. I am considered a stranger though? Do you really... want me to live here," he looks at Tory.

Tory nodded. "Its going to be grandpa who says yes or no, but I do see you living here with us. You don't have anywhere else to go and you are going to be helping me with my power control so if something goes wrong you will be close by to help." Tory explained

Lang looks at Tory and nods his head, "oh, right, yeah it will be up to your grandpa. Have you ... talked to him about it though?" Lang sighs a little and rubs the back of his head, "yeah... I suppose you do have a point. I am not sure where I can go really and if I can help control your powers, I suppose it will be worth it as well. I don't want .. to see you go through the pain you went though again," he scratches his neck.

"I'm just happy I am not in as much pain as I was any more." Tory said smiling. "I haven't talk to him about it, but he will be cool with it he did say something about making the house bigger for more people tho." Tory said smiling. "I'm only asking because I can see you living here with us and being happy. I can also see that if you leave you will be sad because we all welcomed you with open arms and you decided to go your own way and would wonder what would happen if you stayed here." Tory said looking at him

Lang smiles and nods his head, "I am sure your not the only one, I mean both your grandparents are happy about it, both your fathers are happy and.. even if we just recently met, I am glad your not in as much pain as you were." He rubs his chin a bit and slowly nods his head, "so you think he already knows about you wanting me to live here," he laughs a little. Lang looks at Tory and rubs the back of his head as he lets out a soft sigh, "yeah I suppose that is true. Where I lived before, I didn't have quite the welcome at all," he leans back within the couch.

Tory smiled at him. "Well you can do what ever you want, but I know they will welcome you. Thats just the kind of person my grandpa is. He wants to help everyone and I really like you as well. You are kind." she said smiling and leaned her head on his arm. "I don't want you to leave either if something happened with the black magic you are using to help me or going to be using well then they might not be able to get to you in time.