Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Lang looks at Tory and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah your grandpa seems like a very nice man. He sounds like he plays... a major role in this world too," he rubs the back of his head. Lang looks at Tory and smiles, slightly rubbing her head and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "okay, I will do my best to help you so you don't have that issue again with your powers."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Grandpa is on of the head mages of this world." She said smiling. "he never told me but I know that he is. He also pretends like its nothing when its everything." She said smiling and looked at him smiling as she cuddled against his arm and watched TV. "I wish daddy was better I wanted him to cuddle me." Tory whispered.

"So yeah he is pretty important here," Lang leans back against he couch. He rubs his chin a bit and nods his head slowly, "probably due to the fact that it is such a important job. So wait, if he chooses to retire, does that mean Max will be the next one to be in command in the magic world? Or does that only happen with kings and such?" Lang looks down at Tory and smiles, "I am sure he will feel better soon ... or now," he sits up straight and pulls up his sleeve, showing his watch that showed all of the magic he had learned, one being healing magic.

"I don't know how it works here, but I know Max doesn't know it yet. He does want to take over this and be like his dad and want to do his dad's job." Tory smiled as she looked at his watch. "Maybe you can heal him better." she said smiling. "I don't think he fully knows healing magic yet I mean it did a reset with you to set it before you got hurt and made people forget you in the human world. He shouldn't of used that magic either because he never tried it before." She said. "Also I only have one magic and thats all I want its a pain to control it as well." she whispered

Lang looks at Tory, "well that is going to be pretty hard to do since doesn't your father know like... every single magic ability that is known?" He looks over at Tory, "well he sounds like he really wants to be healed badly so maybe I should give him a visit and see." Lang shows her his watch, "I got this so I can control my magic. It really does work very well, especially for magic users that can't control their powers. There is a off setting that temporary blocks your magic until you change the setting on the watch. I got it so I could control my magic in the human world," he rubs the back of his head. Lang looks at Tory and then smiles, "well.. consider yourself lucky in a way you only have one but I am sure you will learn more once you get older," he rubs Tory's head.

"If you think about it my one power could be multiple." She said. "I have never seen that type of watch before where do you get it and how does it show all the magic you have?" Tory asked looking at the watch in awe she wanted to know everything about it.

"Yeah I suppose that is true," Lang looks at Tory with a smile. He looks down at the watch and saw how Tory was interested in it and smiles, "well you know where normal clocks tell time? Well this watch is kind of like that but instead of time, it shows all the powers the user knows. And when that user learns new magic, it automatically gets added to the watch." Lang rubs his chin, "well... my father is one of the higher ups as well so he has access to all kinds of stuff before Max's father gets a hold of them. He wanted to test them out on me first before he introduces them to Max's father. It really is a good thing for a magic user to have," Lang smiles.

Tory looked at him. "That is cool. So why didn't he bring you back when he gave that two you? Or did you just get it?" Tory asked. "If that is the case are you going to go live with your father. I saw that in one of my possible futures for you." Tory said not waning to loose Lang because she liked him as a brother.

"Well it was before I went into the human world so... before I left to the human world is when I got it. I wanted to do some research and see if the human world was as bad as the other magic users than were brought here say it was. Turns out... it just depends who you met," Lang lets out a soft sigh. Lang looks at Tory and smiles, shaking his head, "no I am at the age that I shouldn't really live with my parents so.. I am not really sure where to go but it sounds like you have some plans on where I live," he laughs a little.

"That is cool. Well you have three futures you can choose from and its hard to tell what one you are going to pick with Jason blocking my powers somewhat. First is you stay here with us and make a family. Second is you go off on your own and hope nothing goes wrong with the spell and third you can go home to your parents for a while, but the third goes into the second one some time after. Its up to you." She said smiling

Lang looks at Tory as he listens to her and rubs his chin a bit as he listens to his three different futures he would be able to follow. He closes his eyes and sighs a little, "well.. you seem to really want me to stay here.. so maybe I will choose to stay here," he smiles a little.

Lang looks at Tory and rubs the back of his head as he slowly nods his head. He laughs a little, "how are you selfish with wanting me to stay," he looks at the tv and then glances upstairs.

Lang shakes his head as he softly laughs a little, "but I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I decided to go on my own," he rubs the back of his head with one hand and rubs Tory's head with his other hand with a smile, "your a silly girl," he laughs a little.

Tory smiled. "I maybe silly, but I smart and know lots of things." She said as she stopped to watch the TV.

Max woke up coughing he needed some water his throat was dry. He shook Jason gently to wake him up so he could get some water.

Lang smiles and nods his head, "yeah your probably the most smartest kid for your age," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason mumbles and wakes up, looking at Max, "hm? What's up? Are you thirsty," he slowly sits up and stretches with a yawn.

"Yeah I think its because of my powers." He said looking at him and closed her eyes for a second then opened them to watch TV again.

Max nodded he needed some water and coughed again, His throat felt like a cotton ball was inside of it sucking all the moister out of it.

"Well I am sure it is not just your powers," Lang shakes his head as he pokes Tory's nose with a smile as he watches the tv.

Jason gets off the bed, "I will go get you some water," he walks out of the room and heads downstairs, seeing Tory with Lang on the couch, watching tv as he walks pass them to the kitchen.

Tory giggled. "Your so nice lang." she said. Tory looked and up and watched Jason walk into the kitchen

Max coughed again and waited for jason to get back with the water he couldn't understand why his mouth was so dry and he really wondered what happened in his dream to make his throat like this.

Lang smiles as he rubs Tory's head, "I try to be," he watches Jason going into the kitchen and looks at Tory, "hm.. do you think I should follow him back to Max so I can heal him so he recovers faster?"

Jason goes into the fridge and figures he would get a water bottle since it stored more water for Max to drink as he heads out of the kitchen and back upstairs to the bedroom.

Tory smiled. "If you want to you can I'm sure it they wouldn't mind no one here has healing well I think Grandpa does, but he doesn't use it so I am not sure." she said looking at him. "Its up to you."

Max waited for the water and coughed again and waited for Jason to get back with the water that he needed

Lang rubs his chin as he watches Jason head upstairs and gets off the couch, following Jason to the bedroom so he could help heal Max.

Jason opens the door and gives Max the water, "here you go," he smiles as he takes off the cap of the water bottle.

Tory hummed as she watched TV and saw that Lang left.

Max grabbed the water and started to drink it he was so thirsty that he had a hard time drinking it at first, but once he was past that he drank the entire bottle of water and the smiled. "Wait did you want any?" He asked his voice a little horse

Jason looks at Max and smiles a little as he shakes his head, "nah I got it for you," he rubs Max's head as he sits down on the bed, "just let me know if you need anymore." Jason perks his up and looks at the door, seeing Lang peeking in, "can we help you Lang," he laughs a little.

Lang bites his bottom lip and opens the door, rubbing the back of his head, "yeah um.. I can help Max feel better faster," he walks into the bedroom.