Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Lang laughs a little and pokes Tory's nose with a smile, following everyone to the swimming pool.

Once at the swimming pool, "Alright is everyone ready to do some swimming," Jason looks at Max and laughs a little, "I know you are," he smiles.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Tory ran to change into her swimming suit once as the pool and smiled loving everything about the pool.

Max smiled and changed into his swimming suit once a the pool and smiled as he looked at Tory who was excited about everything today.

Jason laughs a little as he follows Max so he can change into his swim suit. He puts his clothes in a bag to keep dry.

Lang looks at Tory and laughs a little, taking off his clothes so he can put on his swim suit, putting his clothes in the bag with Jason's clothes.

Maxx smilied as he got ready to go swimming and he was happy about it as well he took a deep breath before jumping into the pool.

Tory smiled and got into the ppol and was so happy that she could relax in the pool from playing the games hard and all the sweat came off of him.

Jason looks at Max and Tory as they jump in the pool first, laughing a little as he looks at Lang, "like father, like daughter.. even though it's like father, like son but whatever," he shrugs and jumps in the pool.

Lang laughs a little, jumping in the pool and starts to swim.

Jason blinks as he looks at Tory, laughing a little and splashes her with the water as well.

Lang watches Jason and Tory, laughing a little as he goes back to swimming.

Jason laughs a little as he splashes Tory, diving under the water so she couldn't splash back.

Lang watches Tory and Jason, laughing slightly. He looks over at Max, "you look like your having a fun time compare to before."

Lang laughs a little, "surely there are other sports you like that isn't just swimming."

Jason swims closer to Tory and then jumps out of the water, grabbing her before she can splash him and laughs a little, "caught ya," he pokes her nose.

Lang laughs a little, "yeah but not all sports involve swimming and there is a bunch of fun sports. Tennis... is kind of... inbetween. I am sure you would have felt differently if you were actually playing than sitting on the sidelines," he laughs a little and splashes Max.

Jason laughs slightly and then moves back, splashing Tory and smiles, diving back into the water.

Lang looks at Max, "surely there are other sports you have done that you like that is not swimming."

Jason smiles as he goes back to swimming, watching Tory and was glad she was having a good time.

"Uh well I know your not a fan of tennis but you love swimming ... so ... hm dodge ball maybe," Lang mentions.

Jason looks over at Tory and smiles as he continues swimming, looking over and saw Lang and Max talking together as he goes back to swimming.

Lang shakes his head, "hitting the face is exactly prohibited ... since it can really hurt someone if they were strike in the head. Besides, I know something you like getting hit in your face," he laughs a little as he looks over at Jason, nudging Max.

Jason swims to the edge and jumps out, rubbing his leg since he got a leg cramp in the water.

Lang laughs a little and looks at Max, "well.. you should have used your arms to block the ball you goof ball."

Jason watches as Tory continues to swim and looks over at Lang and Max, "what are you two talking about over there?"

"I tired, but I was never good at it you know." he said looking at him then bit his lip and shook his head wondering what he was going to do next. "We are talking about how I hate sports."

Tory swam a little bit more before taking a deep breath in the water.

"Excuses," Lang nudges Max and laughs a little. "I mean... weren't you taught the basic rules on how to play...?"

Jason rubs the back of his head and laughs slightly, "ah, so I see. Well sounds like a fun subject," he mentions as he massages his leg.

"Yes I was, but I have slow reflexes." he said looking at him then looked really confused. "Huh I don't know if you know what you mean. I am getting bored talking about this." he said looking at him then sighing.

Tory swam over to the side and looked at him then gave them a smile

"Hm.. I suppose that makes sense," Lang rubs the back of his head. He shrugs his shoulders, "well I guess your missing out on good sports but I guess you don't care since you got swimming," he laughs a little.

"You having fun Tory," Jason looks at her and smiles.