Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

"Or... might be a weird combination, have a grilled cheese with some fruit," Jason laughs a little and leans down, kissing Max's cheek.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Yeah that sounds good to me, even if it is a pretty interesting combination but it is still food," Jason laughs a little.

Jason laughs a little, "so what should we work on? Do you want to prepare the fruit and me prepare the sandwiches or the other way around," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason laughs a little and nods his head as he takes some bread out of a bag, "do you think Lang and Tory are going to want a sandwich too?"

"I have a feeling that he was going to want it when they wake up as well they might be hungry so why don't we fix enough for everybody if to eat if they want to." He said smiling and then looked up then started to cut the fruit again.

Jason laughs a little and nods his head as he puts some butter into a pan, cooking it and starts preparing the bread for the grilled cheese sandwiches.

Jason watches the sandwiches cook on the burner and looks over at Max, smiling as he then flips the sandwiches to cook the other side of the sandwich.

"The sandwiches are all done," Jason mentions as he starts putting the sandwiches onto plates, cutting them in half so it was easier to eat.

Jason laughs a little, "I am surprise the smell hasn't woke them up yet but yeah, we should before it gets cold," he hugs Max.

"Well Tory is worn out she ran her heart out today." he said smiling. "Then they had a big meal for lunch so you never know what is on there minds that is why I went with something light." he said smiling

Jason nods his head and laughs a little, "I will see if they are still passed out." He walks into the living room to see if Tory and Lang were still asleep. He walks into the kitchen and laughs softly, "they are completely passed out."

"Once I am done eating, I will put the sandwiches in the oven on low so they stay warm and put the fruit in the fridge," Jason smiles as he goes back to eating.

"that sounds like a good plan to me." He said smiling. "Also we should leave a note to let them know that we have food ready for when they wake up." He said finishing up what he wanted of the fruit and his sandwich.

"Yeah I will leave a note once I put the sandwiches in the oven and the fruit in the fridge," Jason smiles as he finishes up his sandwich and fruit.

Jason smiles and nods his head as he puts his plate and cup into the sink, washing the dishes. He then grabs a piece of paper, writing a note for Tory and Lang about the fruit and the sandwiches. Jason hangs the note by a magnet on the fridge and looks at Max, smiling, "there we go," he puts the sandwiches in the stove, putting the stove on low setting.