Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason continues tickling Tory until she woke up and laughs a little, "got you, you little sleepy head," he smiles. He looks over at Lang and rubs his neck, "hm... want to help wake up Lang?"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason laughs a little, "that might have worked for you but I am not sure it will work for Lang as well."

Lang mumbles a little in sleep, softly laughing a bit in his sleep.

"Hm... maybe this will work," Jason goes to Lang's ear, "hey Lang, dinner will be ready soon."

Lang mumbles and wakes up, sitting up with a yawn.

Jason laughs a little, "the power of food is always convincing."

Jason laughs a little and rubs Tory's head, "I am sure you will learn all sorts of stuff," he smiles as he walks into the kitchen, "well both Tory and Lang are awake now," he smiles.

Lang stretches and yawns, looking at Tory, "you were asleep as well," he laughs a little.

Lang laughs a little and nods his head, "it smells really good," he smiles and then heads to the bathroom so he can wash his hands.

Jason laughs a little, "food is always a good way to wake someone up," he rubs the back of his head.

Tory smiled and laughed as she ran into the kitchen and washed her hands thinking about what she could do next she looked at her grandma. "Anything I can help with or did my dads do it all?" he asked

Max's mother looks at Tory and smiles a little, "nope everything is all set, just sit down at the table and think about what you want to drink. That's about it," she laughs a little.

Lang walks into the kitchen and sits down at the table.

Tory giggled and set at the table happy that she was with them and then waited for the food.

Max smiled and looked at his family happy that everything was so great in there lives

Max's mother smiles and continues working on dinner, almost done.

Lang sits at the table and smiles, enjoying the smells of the food.

Jason smiles a little as he then sits down at the table.

Lang laughs a little, "I didn't know I was going to be part of this family but you grew attach to me," he looks over at Tory.

Jason laughs a little and rubs Tory's head.

Max's father comes into the kitchen and sits down at the table.

Max's mother sets down the Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti on the table.

"FOOD!" she said smiling and started to eat when the food was on the table wanting food so bad she was so hungry.

Max smiled and looked at his family."How could we not and you had no where else to go....I am not sure why we really liked you, but I am happy that you are with us." he said smiling and started to eat his food more

Max's mother laughs a little and sits down, starting to eat.

Max's father laughs softly, "you were that hungry huh," he mentions before starting to eat.

"Well we did make you a snack for when you wake up from your nap but I guess you never noticed since you just got up," Jason laughs a little and starts eating.

Lang laughs and rubs the back of his head, "well... I suppose that is true but I am sure your father would have found somewhere for me to live. I mean.. it's not like I was the only one you brought back from the human world," he says and then he starts eating.

"No sorry I slept till you woke me up." she said looking at him.

"No not really, but Tory really took a liking to you." he said smiling. "By the way we should add a few rooms onto the house for lang and tory." He said looking at his family. "Or me an jason get a home and merge it with your if you want that." he said looking at his parents.

"It's alright, you just missed out on a grilled cheese," Jason laughs as he was eating, watching both Max's father and mother eat with smiles on their faces.

Lang laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "yeah it sure seems that way," he continues eating.

Max's mother looks at her husband, wondering what he was going to say about what Max said while she eats.

Max's father looks at Max, "hm... well you and Jason already have a room so that settles that. I know we have a room," he looks at his wife and smiles. He rubs his chin, "I suppose the next thing to do is to get Lang and Tory a room. Can't have them sleeping in the living room," he laughs a little and goes back eating.

He nodded. "Yeah I don't think it's fair that they have to sleep in the living room because we don't have rooms for them they each need a room to themselves. so I'm guessing we are adding on to the house." Max said smiling as he ate his food

Jason looks at Max and smiles as he was eating.

Lang looks at Max and continues eating.

Max's mother nods her head, "Max does have a point," she laughs a little and goes to eat.

Max's father laughs a little, "alright, well how about you four go somewhere tomorrow and I will work on extending the house," he smiles and goes back to eating.

"Don't you have to work tomorrow you were going to show me what I wanted to see tomorrow." he said looking at him and then ate the food wondering what they should do next. "I don't know what we should do, but we can go out tomorrow." he said smiling

Max's father laughs a little, "I can do it before work. It's very simple to do honestly," he finishes eating. "It just will be easier without distractions, I hope that makes sense. Just for... maybe a hour or so is all I need, maybe even less."

"I will give you guys a call once he is done," Max's mother smiles a little.

Jason laughs a little and nods his head, "hm... sounds like a plan."

Lang smiles a little and nods his head, looking at Max, "I am sure we will find something to do."

"Ok I am sure he will have have so much fun." He said laughing and looked at him and kissed Jason's cheek. "Well we will have so much fun I don't even know what to do, but we will fine something." He said looking at him and got ready to think of places for them to go. "i can't wait for you to do everything tomorrow you are the best dad." he said smiling

Jason blushes a bit and looks at Max, laughing a little as he kisses Max's cheek as well, poking his forehead with a smile, "sounds like your going to be pretty busy," he rubs the back of his head with a yawn after he finished eating.

Max's father laughs a little, "yeah.. but I will get it done." He looks at Max and smiles, rubbing his head as he finishes his meal. "Once the room is done, I want the two of you to tell me what you want in your rooms," he looks at Tory and Lang.

Max's mother stands up and washes her plate and cup.

Lang looks at Max's father and nods his head as he finishes eating.