MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Max's father looks at Luke, "alright let's go get your father and bring him here," he looks at Max and watched as he was starting to fall over, blinking a little.

Jason watches Max and then grabs him quickly before he fell over with a sigh, glad he got to him before he fell.

"You can stay here too Jason and look after Max. I will take care of the child," Max's father looks at Luke.

Jason slowly nods his head as he takes Max to the house for him to lay down.

Luke looks at Max's father, "is Max going to be okay?"

Max's father nods his head, "yeah he will be fine. He just needs to learn not to over exhaust himself," he mentions as he opens a portal to the human world and holds Luke's hand, jumping in.

Jason finally got Max home and lays him down on the bed. He rubs Max's head with a smile and leans down, kissing Max's cheek with a smile as he sits next to the bed since he wasn't really tired. He looks at Max and sighs a bit as he crosses his arms, unsure how to react to Max knowing everything about him, especially coming to the black magic but he didn't want to keep secrets from Max either.

Jason looks at Max as he was waking up, "hey... are you sure your well enough to wake up now? You still look pretty tired," he rubs his chin a bit as he slowly leans up in the chair.

Jason looks at Max and smiles a little as he slowly nods his head, "well you know how your body feels," he rubs Max's head as he gets off the bed, "I wonder how things are doing with Luke and his father," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason looks at Max and rubs the back of his head, "are you sure you don't want me to teleport us to them? I mean you have to make sure all your strength is regain first before you decide to use your magic."

Max's father looks at Max and Jason, "we are in the process of getting Luke's father into the magic world. I open a portal for Luke so he can get his father here."

Max's father smiles and rubs Max's head, "well that is good to hear. You regain some of your strength back?"

"As far as we know, yeah he seemed to regain some of his strength," Jason looks at Max while rubbing the back of his head.

"I hope everything is going okay in the human world. Luke has been in there for a while," Max's father rubs the back of his head as he looks at the portal.

"I am a bit skeptical about going to the human world since the war.. how about you and Jason go in first since you two were in the human world before. I will follow," Max's father looks at Max and Jason.

Jason nods his head as he looks at the portal leading to Luke's house and jumps in.