Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason watches as Max puts up a barrier and then smiles a little as he rubs the back of his head, "did he say this barrier can handle black magic? Keep in mind black magic is very powerful and can easily destroy a barrier," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"He made it to use any type of magic inside that is what he told me so I am thinking that it will do that as well. Once one way to find out you know." he said looking at him then smiled not sure what else he should do.

Jason nods his head with a smile, "well.. your father knows best. Can you wait for the day you might have to fill in for him when he retires," he rubs the back of his head a little. He looks at Max, "show me the move that you learn so i can help you."

"I don't know if I am ready to take over for him." he said biting his lip and looked at Jason. "I don't really know dark magic that well so I think the only think I can do is this for now." he said as he held out his hand and focused creating a dark ball of energy. "But I usually do that will all spells." he said

Jason laughs a little, "I am sure he isn't ready to retire yet but when he is, I am sure he will help you so your just like him," he rubs the back of his head. Jason watches Max while holding his chin and slightly rubs it, "and this is the only black magic you have," he looks at Max.

"No its the only spell I know how to use with black magic." he said looking at him. "If I need to learn something else you will have to explain and teach me or at least give me a book." he said looking at him.

Jason rubs his chin as he looks at Max, "well.. you have a good starting point." He smiles a little, "if you can overcome this black magic spell, then you can learn the other no problem," he slowly nods his head. "I can see how you do with the book first.. but it is pretty hard stuff to master, even when reading it," he scratches his chin.

"Alright." Max said looking at him. "So why don't you show me a spell and I will try to do it as well?" he asked looking at Jason really wanting to learn about everything he was doing right now. "Any way what spell do you want to start with?" he asked looking at him.

Jason nods his head and then rubs the back of his head, wondering what he should show Max first. He taps his chin a couple of times and then smiles a little, "well first, let me see what you can do with your black magic ball of energy," he scratches the back of his head. "I need to see what you can do first before teaching you anything else," he looks at Max.

Jason watches the ball of black magic and smiles a little, "looks like you can control it a lot better than when you first got it .. so that's good," he nods his head slowly.

"Yeah it was a little tricky, but I had to look deep into my mind and remember what it was deep in my mind so I don't know what else that is the only thing I remember." he said looking at him "So what do you think you can teach me." he said looking at him not sure what to do next

Jason looks at Max and then smiles a little, "well you already have a good hold on black magic if you can control a mass of black magic in a ball." He rubs his chin, "hm, how about first you tell me what your interested in actually learning."

"So you basically just want to learn black magic's force field to you can help out with Tory," Jason looks at Max and nods his head, "... alright. I will show you what to do and then I will explain it so you can give it a try for yourself." He smiles and looks at Max, "are you ready? It's really not that hard."

"Yeah I will learn the rest in time, but that is the big one I need to learn now." Max said and nodded when he said he would show him. "I am ready Jason and I will study it as well when you cast it." he said

Jason nods his head as he forms a ball of black magic, looking at Max, "it's pretty simple to just watch it but if you need me to explain it in more detail, then I will but doing this is probably the second most easiest forms of black magic." Jason puts the ball of black magic energy in front of him, "keep in mind, I am still recovering stamina from putting a force field around the house," he puts his hands on the ball and spreads them out as a force field of black magic starts filling up the area where Jason and Max stood.

Max nodded and looked at him as he watched him. Max was a different type a person for the most part all he had to do was watch a spell be done once and he could do it just like the other can that only works if he has that type of magic. After Jason got done Max took a deep breath and did the same thing as Jason.

After he was done, Jason absorbs his barrier back inside himself and then looks at Max as he was starting to work on making the barrier, smiling a little. He nods his head, "very good and this is all you wanted to know," he looks at Max and rubs the back of his head.

"It was easier than I thought. I didn't think I would get it so fast." He said making it disappear and look back at him. "Is there any other spells that I should know from black magic?" he asked wondering if there was anything else he needed

Jason looks at Max and nods his head, "well since my element is black magic..., it is easier for me to teach something like that," he laughs a little. He rubs his chin a little, "well.. if all you want to learn is force field magic from black magic, do you really want to learn anything else," he looks at Max and scratches his neck.

Max looked down and blushed. "There is one thing I wanted to learn, but never use mostly so I can know how to make a counter spell......I know black magic can use mind control on a person...I was kind of wondering how to do that....I don't want to use it on anyone, but I want to try to make a counter spell for it." he said smiling

Jason looks at Max and rubs his chin as he tries to think of what Max wanted to learn. He scratches the back of his head, "in other words, you want to prevent your mind from getting read by Tory," he looks at Max in question.

"No that's not it...I am guessing you don't know about it either. Ok so I read that black magic users can take over someone's mind and bend them to there will. It happened in the war when we were little....I wanted to find out how to do that so if another black magic user tries the same thing we have something to counter it." he said looking at Jason not sure he knew what mind control was with black magic

Jason looks at Max as he was explaining it. He rubs his chin a little as he scratches the back of his head, "I mean.. that is a little more harder to do than making a force field," he laughs a little. "There isn't really a lot of black magic users besides, me, Lang, your father and your a work in progress. Unless.. there are more black magic users. If that is the case, we should go to the archives where your father works and look at all the magic users magic abilities. I mean.. even light magic can counter off black magic since light and black magic are polar opposites."