Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - World's Greatest First Love (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Kuro so on Onodera and answert back'' I think so to Onodera, after all Black League whas owned by his father and his father last whis whas to Takano to be Black League new boss and i think it will suite him very much, And of course im going to work there aswell as his assistent. And yes what is happning between there two?'' he asked.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

"I see," Onodera looked over at him then sat up shifting in his seat. "We love each other so we're wanting to stay together."

He looked over at him with his big green eyes, "I love him... and always have. It's a little sad to be with your high school crush I guess..."

Kuro answert back'' Thats true and i meant has something specielt happend mellom there two? eks marriage osv'' he asked whit a smile.

Kuro so on Onodera whit a smile and said'' Hm i dont think this aprament suite such lovely couples so there two, So a aplogize about the wrong thing i did whas is there saying about to move to my manison and live there'' he asked.

Onodera blinked, "m-mansion? I couldn't possibly... I mean... I um..." He stammered not sure how to take something like this. Poor boy never knew how to take nice things from people.

Kuro laughed when he hear what Onodera said and answert back'' hehehe realx is alright im moving out from there anyway and move to my old Mansion and live there from now on and when the comes to money yoy can realx all the bills is that hand om so now can there buy just food and of course you must pay the bill in the near future mut that is long time to, So what are you saying Onodera'' he asked whit a smile.

Onodera was still stammering and didn't know what to say. He was in shock, "d-do we really need th-that much room, I mean more than three rooms and I'm lost."

Kuro so on Onodera'' thats true i just asking thats all, Whis you dont whant the mansion i can just selg it and hope somebody buy it, I whas just asking because i see the aprament you is living whit starting to get old and all i whant is for there to live together in orginal more healthy house, But is you coice'' he said and so Takano come mot them and said the dinner whas finish and both Kuro and Onodera walked mot kitchen and sat themselves to eat and Takano do the same.

Onodera started eating and looked over at Takano, "do you want to move into his mansion?" After all it wasn't just his choice any more. These two would have to work at their future now.

Onodera looked at him, "you won't get lost in that huge house?" He hadn't even seen it yet but hearing mansion made him feel like he was going back home. He kind of liked his small apartment, no maids, not a lot to clean.

Takano so on Onodera'' Hmm i have a plan, What about we see how the mansion is out and whis we like it, we can live in it what do you say about that Onodera-kun'' he asked.

Onodera nodded his head, "alright, doesn't hurt to try it out." He smiled and finished his plate of food while glancing around the table still a little nervous.

Kuro whas finish whit his table and walked mot Onodera and said'' What is you nervous about Onodera?'' he asked whit courius voice.

"N-Nothing!" Onodera picked up his plate and started cleaning it off. He took a deep breath. Of course he was nervous about this guy, living with Takano. He wanted to take his time and not rush into things.

Onodera jumped then looked down, "I don't know... I also don't know if I'm ready to live with Takano-san. Maybe spend a little time getting to know each other better before we move in together."

Kuro smiled at Onodera and said'' trust me is not bad living whit Takano, he is very god cook and he is very god in house work, plus he is goona care alot about you, So when you get syk he will stay home from work and ta care about you, So trust me you dont whant miss the chance to get spollied dont you?'' he asked.

Onodera blinked, "w-well I don't want him to drop everything to take care of me..." He blushed a little as he thought about it. That would be nice but he always pictures himself being the wife for Takano.

Kuro so on Onodera'' Sigh is your coice what you whant to do, I just whant to see my important Takano hurt thats all, anyway i guess i for head home to my mansion and when are there going to visit me and see my mansion?'' he asked whit a smile.