Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi - World's Greatest First Love (YaoiLoverfangurl19xAkiravadel)

akiravadel

Onodera Ritsu was running to his office that morning. He had just started the day before and didn't realize the troubled he faced in the future. Wanting to be a literature editor he was sad that he was now stuck in the manga department.

He stumbled into the elevator and took a deep breath, this was a mistake... but he had to show up his new boss. He ran his fingers through his hair and quickly went to his desk setting his things down. Since Takano-san wasn't there yet he decided to drop by the bathroom and wash his face off. After moving here his world seemed to be moving in fast forward mode. He looked at himself in the mirror, "what did I get myself into..."

• Like 1

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• akiravadel

Basically you character responds to mine. He can be working or walk in and see him whatever you want to do with him. It's like writing a story with two different writers talking.

Tsugi Kuro whas walking into bathroom where he so Onodera Ritsu washed his Face and lost in thought. So he start talking to Ritsu and said'' Good morning Ritsu-kun, how are you doing?''

(i thought you were going to play his lover from the show?)

Onodera jumped and looked over at him, "oh um... good morning." He quickly grabbed a paper towel and started drying off his face. He just started here so he didn't want anyone to think it was already overwhelming him, well in a way it was bu they didn't need to know that.

"I'm doing good, already started on my first project."

(im playing is lover, it's nartully lovers greets each other in the mornings)

Kuro so his beautiful lover Ritsu in the face and said'' Thats good to hear, How are your project going?'' he asked Ritsu.

(i thought thats what you were going to do lol sorry I just figured since I was talking about Onodera and starting their story our own way from the beginning. Do you want to rp that?)

Onodera left the bathroom and went to his desk sighing. This week was just getting worse and worse... He sighed turning on his computer and started typing on it. Since he was new he only have one person he was in charge of and he was trying his hardest to do everything that needed to be done.

(ok)

Onodera left the bathroom and went to his desk sighing. This week was just getting worse and worse... He sighed turning on his computer and started typing on it. Since he was new he only have one person he was in charge of and he was trying his hardest to do everything that needed to be done.

Meanwhile Masamune sat and read on newspaper on his desk and watched his lover Onodera sighing. And he suddenly asked Onodeara'' Are you free after work? im wonder we can stop on a cafe on way? whis you whant''.

Onodera didn't consider himself Takano-san's lover and was trying to avoid him. After he found out they lived next to each other, he was debating on moving. Glancing over at Takano, "actually I've got things to do."

Now that he knew who this was he wasn't happy at all where he was working.

Masamune so rais himself up from the chair and whar on the way to vendingmaskin said''sure it's okey whit me and i have hear rumor about you moving when is that?'' he asked Onodera.

Onodera blushed a little when he got close and grabbed his drink, "I'm still trying to find a place."

He avoided eye contact with him and gulped down most of his drink.

Masamune so litte moment on Onodera before he walked down to Vendingmaskin for to buy a drink. When he com back. He sat down on his chair and drike on his coffee and start on his work.

Onodera glanced over at him then went back to his computer. Why was this guy so strange!!!! He remembered a kind Takano-san from the past but he himself was different now too...

He sighed and continued working until it was getting a bit late. He started shutting things down and grabbed his jacket to head home.

Masamune so Onodera whas leaving and asked Onodera om at they can walk together afterwall they whas neighbour.

So Masamune and Onodera whas walking together and finnaly they whas now home and after said goodbye. Masamune pass trough his door and walked in and after he dress of himself he walked to his kitchen for make a food when he get a idea called his neighbour Onodera for ask him to com over to eat. So after walked to his phone he dialed Onodera number so after awhile he took the phone and Masamune answer'' hello Onodera i wonder on you have lust to eat diner whit me?''

Onodera sighed as he held the phone in his hand, "no funny business right?" He wondered if the other was up to something but just a harmless dinner should be fine.