Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation

matsuross

No one here talks about this novel...??

As fas as i know it will have an anime this July 9 2018??

any fan here

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matsuross

• alyne26

• bunny-blu

• odinizzle

i tried reading it on the ER website :D

first off, i just can't shake the weirdness of using the word "cultivation" lol. whatever the original chinese term is, in english it just makes you think of farming, and i'm not even a native speaker lol. :'D the association is just too strong.

and alongside that, i didn't very much enjoy reading it. the translation isn't incomprehensible, but it could also use a lot of polishing. so i dropped it. the main character seems funny and interesting, but i unfortunately the translation just wasn;t strong enough to hold me.

chinese novels/manhwa have many themes about cultivation.. :8onion74:

but it was actually a good novel.. i finished it using google translate which makes me understand only half of it..but it was a good novel. Too bad you didnt like it.

But have you seen the anime.?? the art was beautiful.

I had watched 3 eps and waiting for the next eps. What I heard they will be continues airing till december, is it really taking that long? Yup, they do good art. I wanna download the novel, any recom link/site?

• 1 month later...
I had watched 3 eps and waiting for the next eps. What I heard they will be continues airing till december, is it really taking that long? Yup, they do good art. I wanna download the novel, any recom link/site?

The novel is translated by the Exiled Rebels Scanlations :)

• 3 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Just for future reference if you're desperate to translate something into English from Chinese I recommend Baidu translate instead of Google translate. It gives much better translations.

This is a fandom I kinda want to get into but I'm not sure where to start. The novel? the manga? the anime? Hmm...

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for the suggestion. I will try it next time.

For me its better to start with the novel..theres also more chapter translated with the novel than the manga. And the anime (donghua) was good but in terms of bl content they cut almost all parts of that because ... Well .. china

• 2 months later...

Hey, nice to see other people enjoy this as much as I do! :) I really love the series and can't wait for S2 to come out (Which I think they said would be around Q3 2019 sooo not too long now)

I think I started with the manhwa after seeing it on a site, since then I've read up to Ch.44 and have not regretted picking it up. The novel was even better with a lot of good action scenes and narration.

Anime was really good as well, although I wished they simmer down on the flashbacks :p and also a lot was cut out compaered to the manhwa, so some scenes might not make a whole lot of sense but I still enjoyed it and would definetely recommend watching it at least once

• 10 months later...

Novel! its the best but be warned its quite lengthy (not a bad thing in my opinion) the anime/manga skips on the romance and isnt complete anyway i think. Theres also the netflix show the untamed. It makes them into brotherly.love type soulmates because of chinas censorship laws which dont allow BL

- - - Updated - - -

I LOVE it! The translatiom on exiled rebels was quite good. Made me try other translated chinese novels but the translations were soooo bad for the most part i just couldnt. And i wasnt into the anime or manga because they removed the romance which i really liked. Theres also a netflix adaptation now called the untamed if you're interested (its got great reviews) but again no outright romance