Become a YO Author

Key

JlgCLHY.jpg

graphic: fan_yaoi

Hey everyone!

We have redone the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(not the forum) so that it now has short reviews on yaoi material, a rating system and also, members are able to better track their favorite yaoi material by adding titles to their 'Already Read Manga', 'Plan to Read Manga', 'Already Watched Anime', 'Plan to Watch Anime', 'Already Read Novel', 'Plan to Read Novel' lists.

MUtj7X6.jpg

What do YO Authors have to do?

YO Authors basically write short posts containing a few general information on a manga/anime/novel (cover, title, plot that you can find online), place a download and/or online reading link and shortly express their opinion on the manga (like 2 sentences is enough, but you can write as much as you want). If English isn't your mother language, don't worry, all posts will be proofread, so you don't have to worry about it. In order to keep the rank, you have to write at least 1 review a month.

What are the rewards for being a YO Author?

YO Authors will receive:

- the rank of YO Author on the forum

Author.gif

- a special card that can't be bought in the Shop

MMAS5.gif

- 1000 credits for each post they make on the site

How to become a YO Author?

Those who wanna become authors, please

on the site and send me a PM on the forum with your username so I can list you as Author. Then I will send you a post sample already made, on which you'll just have to replace the manga details and add your opinion.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• club45

• Akanesakai

• Cielxhyun

Thank you! I sent you a PM with the post pattern on which you can fill the details for the manga, anime or novel you want to write about. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. (:

I think I'd be interested to do this. It sounds like fun and I'm reading a lot of things I've never read before for the yaoi manga reading challenge. May as well try to share some of my thoughts right ^_^

Please make an account on the site and PM when you have done so with your username, so that I set you as Author. (:

Indeed, it's a god way to let others know about your opinion on various stuff you read ;D PM sent. (:

hey there

! this looks very interesting! i registered on the site already and have sent you a message as well. :)

Thanks a lot, I sent you the post patterns in PM ;D Feel free to PM me questions if you have anything you are unsure about ;D

I've registered 3 times via 3 different emails since last night yet still didn't get the confirmation email :leaf7:

I've registered 3 times via 3 different emails since last night yet still didn't get the confirmation email :leaf7:
same, for some reason I get an error every damn time :_red_fox 18

hey

, i'm interested and have registered in the link given. thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...