Looking for a Seme or Seke (18+)

YellowMelon

Hello! Some of you may remember me, others may not, but I’ve returned after about a year-long break because of how busy I was, and I’m ready to ease myself into roleplaying again. As mentioned, I haven’t roleplayed in a year, so I’d appreciate a partner who doesn’t mind if I’m slow to reply. I still have somewhat of a busy schedule on my hands, but I know I can reply, at least, once every two weeks. I will aim for once every week or more than once a week (as it is though, it’s unlikely that’ll be a habit).

Here's what I’m looking for in a 1x1 RP partner:

+ I am interested in finding someone who can play a Seme where I can be a Seme as well or I can be the Uke (I’m much more interested in a Seme x Seme pairing right now), depending on my partner. I am also looking for a Seke where I can play a Seke also.

+ Although it is not required, I like roleplays where there are four main characters instead of two (where two of the main characters already have an established relationship. However, again, this is not required if you are not comfortable with handling more than one character.

+ While I haven’t roleplayed in a year, I have been an active writer during the time I was inactive roleplaying. I still consider myself literate to advanced, meaning I will write two or more paragraphs in each post. I really tend to reflect the amount I am given or more.

+ I want there to be sex scenes, so I need a partner who is comfortable with doing such scenes. I really like when there is a power struggle for who is the top, which is why my interest is a roleplay with two Semes. I also love the non-stereotypical Seme, where the Seme looks a bit feminine and is more passive than aggressive/dominant, but that’s just something I like seeing.

+ You should be able to handle side character/minor characters/NPCs. I tend to call them minor characters, but I do believe that other characters, besides our main characters, are necessary to move a plot forward. They don’t need a skeleton/characters outline, but our characters might need a change of who to interact with if their conversation is at a standstill.

Here are some interests of mine regarding plots/pairings:

I really like plots that involve action and adventure. I’m a sucker for fantasy, especially if we create our own little universe. I’m more into modern or futuristic settings than historical ones, although I wouldn’t mind doing some research if my partner is interested in historical settings. I would appreciate a partner who is able to develop a plot with me instead of just agreeing to whatever I say. I like communication when roleplaying.

I’m not picky about pairings, so here a few off the top of my mind (* = my interest, and what I have somewhat of a plot for):

Incubus × Human/Incubus

Merman × Human/Mate

** Dragon x Reluctant Mate (Dragon/Human)

Shapeshifter × Human

Model × Photographer/Artist

* Prostitute × Lover/Prince/Uninterested Customer

* Host × Lover/Client

* Prince x Prince (Arranged Marriage)

* In addition, I wouldn’t mind doing a crossdresser pairing where either one or both of them are crossdressers, but, at least, one is more open about it than the other).

Additional criteria:

+ I am not one for lengthy character skeletons/outlines. If you already have a pre-written character you want to use, go ahead, but I like to keep my character skeletons medium-sized. For example:

Appearance: (realistic drawings)

Description of appearance: (height, any scars/birthmarks).

Name:

Background: (a paragraph or two about the character)

Abilities/Strengths/Weaknesses: (only if the character is supernatural like a demon of a dragon)

If you made it this far, congratulations! Please PM me if you are interested in roleplaying with me or if you have any additional questions. Also, please add what pairing or type of plot you are interested in or if you want me to roleplay one of your plot ideas.

In addition, don't drop the roleplay if you become uninterested. We can discuss through PM how to move it forward and mututally agree to drop it if we are truly at a standstill. If I like you as a roleplayer, then I may offer to start up a new roleplay with you after that.

Have a pleasant day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowMelon

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm searching for more RP partners again, but this time I'm searching for a Seme for a Seme x Uke relationship. All of my plots can have multiple characters involved, so another relationship can be Seke x Seke if we decide to have more than one character each. I am not strictly looking for a dominant Seme either. A Seme with a dominant personality but, perhaps, more submissive in bed is definitely something I am interested in! However, how my partner wants to play the Seme is totally up to them.

Now, onto the plots: The plots I have below can be changed if you're interested in a certain aspect of the plot, but not the full idea. My main interest is in roleplays that require adventure, along with communication between my partner and I to make the RP interesting for the both of us. Constant communication is not required, however, but I always like to chat. I am also open to any plots that my partner has or any ideas, really!

*Regarding activity, I've been finding myself posting once a week, but I would still like someone who won't mind a post once every two weeks.

[1] Alice, from Alice in Wonderland, enters the world of Beauty and the Beast, replacing Belle. Alice is aware of having entered a different story, as he is used to playing out his role in Wonderland, along with the other characters in Beauty and the Beast, but the Beast is not aware of the difference. Thus, he believes Alice to be Belle, complicating things for Alice who only wants to return to his own world. (Oh, the Beast can be changed if you want to play the Beast as a full human.)

[2] The Queen of Hearts has become an obstacle for Alice because he has fallen in love with the other. Instead of wanting to execute him, he seeks to keep him in Wonderland. However, Alice is sill chasing the White Rabbit, for his own reasons. (This will be sort of a love triangle where the Queen of Hearts llikes Alice, Alice like the White Rabbit, and the White Rabbit is commited to the Queen of Hearts. The White Rabbit will be a playable character for both of us)

For both [1] and [2], I will be playing Alice.

[3] Character A is famous and rich, for whatever reason, and Character B has caught his attention. Thus, he wants to impress Character B, but he doesn't seem as interested (or vice versa).

[4] Character A and B wake up to find themselves stranded on an island. They must work together to escape with the overseer of the island (the one who put them there) putting obstacles in their path and making them accomplish difficult tasks to progress forward. (This will require communication regarding what tasks our characters need to do, along with throwing challenges at them. This plot will probably work better with multiple characters).

[5] Character A decides to explore an abandoned house that the locals call "haunted." He doesn't believe this, however, so he goes to prove that it is not haunted by staying overnight. This is where Character B comes in, a ghost, and decides to play with Character A. It had been a long time since he's had a guest, after all.

[6] Character A has been pursuing a character in an otome game he plays with little success. No matter how many times he plays his route, he always seems to get the bad ending. However, his luck may turn around when he meets Character B, a seemingly exact replica of the character in his game. The only problem is that he may be too attached to the 2D version of Character B than the one in front of him. (plot inspired by Kari Kare!!)

For [3], [5], and [6], I would like to play Character B, but I'm open to Character A also.

You can either PM me or reply to this thread (and mention me), so that I may PM you.

Have a nice day.

UPDATE: Plots [3], [4], and [6] are taken on another website, as I let someone else use my plots (more specifically, my sister).

Also, I am now open to Seke x Seke or Uke x Uke. I'm interested in a submissive Seke so I can be the dominant Seke. I'd also like to be the more dominant Uke in a Uke x Uke relationship. However, by dominant, I don't mean a strictly dominant personality, but definitely in bed, or the one's who's a bit more controlling of the other character when he feels like it, whether mentally and/or physically.

I am still searching for a Seme and whether that Seme be dominant or submissive to my Uke doesn't matter to me.

New Plots:

[7] An unknown species has invaded planet Earth. As a result, scientists have taken, or, rather, kidnapped, some individuals of the species to study them. Each scientist is assigned an individual to care for, like fostering a pet. One scientist, Character A, however, is a bit more sympathetic towards the unknown species, wanting to give his own assigned individual, Character B, more freedom than what is approved of. Much is still unknown about the new species, which is why Character A showing the slightest weakness to his "pet" could be deadly.

[8] Character A summoned...well, he doesn't know what he summoned, but it's clearly not human. He simply did it because he was dared to. He didn't think reciting a verse would result in anything. However, it did, and, whatever he summoned, he can't put it back into the book. Still, he wants to return it somewhere. So there starts his adventure because the creature, Character B, also wants to break the spell that was put on him. Although Character B can't do it himself, he knows someone who can in his own world. It won't be easy though, since humans are both coveted and unwanted where he comes from.

(The summoned creature needs to be agreed upon, but it can be supernatural or mythical, then a world should be discussed for them/the plot. It can be vague with us adding to it as we go along. This one is also more plot-based, but can have sex.)

For both of the plots above, I prefer to be Character A (scientist for [7]; summoner for [8]), but I'm flexible, so it's not a have-to. Both may involve rape, depending on the how comfortable my partner is with that)

[9]

Matchmaker, Matchmaker,

Make me a match,

Find me a find,

Catch me a catch

Character A and Character B are top competitors in the modeling and AV (adult video) business from the same company. To make them more popular, however, the company decides to host a matchmaking site on their website where customers of their merchandise have a chance to be paired with one of the famous pair, then sent on a couples vacation. The only problem is, because the site is new, it can glitch, and it did. Instead of pairing Character A and Character B with a fan, they paired them together. How does the company view this mistake? Of course, it's not a problem at all! It'll make their current fans swoon over them and attract more customers, so, not only are they sent away together, but they are also sent with a TV crew to follow them. Their couples vacation will be just like a reality TV show, but will they be able to handle it and protect their image?

(This plot requires communication on where our characters would be sent. Personally, I was thinking an island so they're forced to stay there, but feel free to throw me some of your ideas. Also, we would need to think up some activities they would do. There will he conflict because they are enemies, not friends. This is more plot-based, not smut. I can also have this be Seme x Seme for those who are interested)

*All my plots, as I mentioned before, can involve multiple characters. The plots above will need NPCs though, just to move the RP forward at times. Also, if you are interested in one of my plots but would like to edit a few things, feel free to message me your idea combined with mine.*