Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

"Yeah I guess so. It was part of his job to watch me when my parents were working. He is really good at his job as well." Izumi said smiling. "I just wish he had a little less worry on me you know." he said

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma smiles and nods his head, "yeah he must have felt weird when he wasn't able to watch you yesterday night." He shakes his head slowly, "he is family, it is his job to worry and stuff when it comes to you," he pokes Izumi's nose.

"yeah between him and my brother I don't know who is worse I know both of them have the best for me, but it gets annoying some times and I know you have seen it as well.....You know every time we work together." he said trying to cover just in case anyone was listening

Ryouma nods his head, "yeah they can get pretty annoying after a while, but it's just what they do. All they want to do is keep you safe," he pokes Izumi's nose.

Ryouma smiles and looks around the room, seeing that the dad, mom and the daughter were no where in sight. He decides to give Izumi a kiss on the lips.

Ryouma laughs a little as he rests forehead on Izumi's, "I couldn't resist. I mean... how could I," he smiles and kisses Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma blinks, "wait, you want to have sex as soon as we get back home," he whispers softly to Izumi.

The mom of the house comes back and places Izumi's and Ryouma's folded clothes on the coffee table, "here you go you two," she smiles and goes back to working on breakfast.

"Maybe I did miss that last night." He whispered and smiled as he grabbed his clothes and started to change into them knowing that they were from set and they would need to change again once they got back to the set.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, "my... so naughty. I guess I will have make up for last night," he smiles a little as he changes into his clothes.

"Yeah we will I am just tired I want to sleep in my bed." he said knowing that the daughter was now listening in to what they were talking about hoping that Ryouma got the cue that she was now listening

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles, "don't worry, we will be very soon," he rubs Izumi's head. He looks over at the stairs, seeing the daughter's feet and laughs a little, "she must feel like she is watching us but in her living room. A lot of fan girls would love to be her right now," he rubs the back of his head.

"We could give her a show, but I don't know if I want to," he said sighing. "I feel like we have to keep are distance from each other there or we will be all over the news can you see the headlines now." Izumi then whispered and sighed. "They already thought of us going out once as much as I want you everyone thought it would be better if we didn't let people know we were together." Izumi explained

Ryouma laughs a little, "I am not sure if it is a good idea or not," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Izumi, "well that depends on the jobs her parents have." He looks at Izumi and nods his head, "yeah... we will get too much attention," he shakes his head slowly, "it's enough that we already have a pretty big fan base already," he laughs a little.

Ryouma laughs a little, "what's not to like about it," he smiles a little as he kisses Izumi's cheek and looks towards the door when there was knocks on the brother, "hm, I wonder if that's your brother," he looks at Izumi.

Ryouma laughs a little and rubs the back of his head as he watches the mom of the house walk to the door.

The mom looks at the window that was on the door and opens it slowly, "hello you two gentlemen," she smiles softly as she looks at Izumi and Ryouma, "I am guessing you came to pick these two up huh?"

Rei nodded and smiled. "Yes ma'ma can we come in everyone is so worried about those too since they did sort of a disappearing act." he said smiling as he handed the woman a bag of gifts. "This is for helping these two and if there is anything else I can do for you let me know. My card is in there with my number on it so you can call me if you need anything else." Rei said,

Izumi smiled and gave a soft sigh when he heard Rei's voice.

She nods her head, "oh, yes of course." As she moves away from the door, she looks at the bag of gifts and bows her head, "well thank you very much but it really doesn't matter, we just wanted to help those two from the storm." She goes into the bag and finds the card, slowly nodding her head.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles as he gets off the couch, stretching since he was getting stiff from sitting.

The bag was full of gifts and everything that a family could ever want there was even some tickets to see there favorite shows. "I kind of guessed on some of the stuff, So I hope you like it if you don't just let me know and I can change them." he said smiling and bowing as he walked in and over to Izumi. "You gave everyone quite the scare." he said smiling at him. "Two of the starts go missing? one falls off and the other one jumps in after. The director said he was going to change the name with editing and use it as the final scean, but still don't do that again you too."

"I wasn't trying to." Izumi said not getting off the couch.

(do you want to play the brother?)

She smiles and nods her head, "well I am sure we will put good use to everything in this gift bag but seriously, you didn't really need too."

Ryouma looks at Izumi and sighs a little, "sorry ...I should have caught Izumi before he fell," he lowers his head. He looks at Izumi and rubs the back of his head, "uh...Izumi is going to need some help getting into the car."

"I was so worried about you Izumi," Shougo pouts a little as he looks down at Izumi's ankle and picks up Izumi, taking him to the car.

(owo you were him originally owO)

(I know lol I forgot who was who lol)

Rei looked at the mother and smiled. "Non since you helped us out big time with these two every time I look away it seems that those to when working together on set get more hurt than anyone I know so thank you so much." Rei said bowing again.

"Onii-Chan you don't have to pick me up I can walk." he said as he put the glasses back on the table for the father and was carried to the car.