Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, "your so cute," he smiles as he continues eating his crepe as well. "So are you going to be full after this," he chuckles a little.

Ryouma laughs a little, "not full enough to stuff your face with sushi and crepes," he smiles as he continues eating his crepe and looks at Izumi, smiling as he finishes up his crepe.

Ryouma laughs a little as he pokes Izumi's nose, "I was just teasing you, don't be upset," he then rubs his chin. "Hm... I would obviously eat it," he laughs a bit.

Ryouma smiles and rubs Izumi's head, rubbing his chin slightly as he nods his head, "yeah that sounds like fun," he then kisses Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm... I am not sure, you can pick whatever you want, I don't mind," he smiles a little.

"Alright I don't know what I want either." He said thinking about it wondering what he should do next and wondered if he should pick something good or not. "Man this is hard you should pick." he said pouting again

Ryouma laughs a little as he looks at Izumi and rubs Izumi's head, "alright, I suppose I will since you picked out the food," he pokes Izumi's nose as he looks through the movie selection, rubbing his chin.

"I will when I pick out the movie you lazy cute butt," Ryouma laughs a little as he looks through the movies, wondering what to pick.

Ryouma smiles and nods his head, "of course I love you my cute lazy butt," he laughs a little and then walks over to Izumi, picking him up and walks over to the couch, setting Izumi on the couch.

"I am just teasing you gees," Ryouma pokes Izumi's nose. "... Don't you think I know? I was there you goof ball," he gently flicks Izumi's forehead as he presses play on the remote and the movie starts to play.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles, "I saw it in your anime corner so I figured it was something you would like to watch while your recovering," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma laughs a little and kisses Izumi's neck, "of course, I figured you would rather watch that then something that you would not show interest towards."

Ryouma smiles and then kisses Izumi's forehead as the anime started playing shortly after and then he looks at the tv.