Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma wakes up as he heard Izumi, yawning, "are you okay Izumi," he rubs Izumi's head.

Rika runs over with two plates and gives it to Ryouma, "mom said you two should try to eat something. She says everyone likes mac and cheese. There is no way you two can resist it." Rika walks to the side and pulls out a table on the side of the couch and goes to get some dinner.

Ryouma laughs a little as he watches Rika, "... such a cute little one," he smiles as he places the plates on the table.

Rika comes back and places two glasses of juice on the table, walking back to get some food.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

"Thank you Rika, and tell your mom thank you as well I am sorry we are intruding here." he said smiling and once she walked out of the room Izumi looked over to Ryouma. "My eye's are at there limit....I am going to need my glasses soon, but I don't think that is going to happen unless you have a spear." he whispered as he started to rub his eyes. "As of right now I can't even see the plate of food." He whispered to Ryouma.

Rika tilts her head and shakes her head, "don't be silly... she is always happy to help those in need," she smiles a little before going into the kitchen.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and sighs a little, "ah, that's what's going on," he rubs Izumi's head. "Well.. if I had a spare, I am not sure how long it would have stayed on me due to swimming in currents. Rika's father seems to wear glasses, maybe he has a spare," he smiles. Ryouma looks at the food and then smiles, "well... then I guess I will jsut have to feed you," he rubs Izumi's head.

"Maybe." Izumi said and he closed his eyes he couldn't stand to keep them open any longer because they were hurting bad. "Should they know I were glasses I mean it is my cover and all." Izumi said opening his eyes and looking at Ryouma. Izumi's eyes were almost pure blood shot at that moment because of the strain on his eyes.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and rubs Izumi's head with a sigh, "I will go ask if you want. I would hate to have you suffer without your glasses. We already went though some bad experiences today, especially you." Ryouma looks at Izumi, seeing his eyes and massages Izumi's head "relax your eyes and open your mouth, I am gonna put some food in you," Ryouma smiles a little.

Izumi nodded and closed his eyes and relaxed then sighed. "Maybe say something like my eyes were hurt during the fall.I hope he has the same glass as he you know the lenses." he said as he opened his mouth to eat the food he hated this he should of took his glasses with him during set, but he didn't.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, "they will be able to know just by looking at your eyes you goof ball," he smiles a little. He scoops some mac and cheese within the spoon and puts it in Izumi's mouth.

Izumi ate the food and kept his eyes closed sighing as he did so he nodded. "I guess they would. Maybe I should get contacts when shooting, but I was never shooting for a long time." he said sighing

Ryouma shakes his head, "nah it's okay. We will just have to make sure we have a emergency pair when you need it." He watches Izumi eat and smiles a little as he was eating as well.

The father walks over after finishing eating and looks at Ryouma and Izumi, "I couldn't help but to hear you are in need of some glasses to wear," he looks over at Izumi. "I have all kinds since my eyes went through different phases as I was growing up," he rubs the back of his head.

Izumi didn't open his eyes they were hurting to bad. "Really do you think maybe I can use a pair of them then and yeah we need extra's when I am no set from now on." Izumi said sighing and shook his head. "I promise we will pay you back for all the kindness you have been giving us." he said .

Ryouma nods his head and rubs the back of his head, "maybe I just didn't want to risk them breaking.. glasses are pretty sensitive," he continues feeding Izumi and himself. He looks at the father of the household and smiles, "that would be great if we could use a pair."

The man shakes his head, "don't worry about it. It's just a pair of glasses I can't wear anymore so I don't have any problem giving them away," he walks to the bedroom to get the old pair of glasses.

"Yeah I know the feeling. I felt like it was going to brake as well you never know with glasses. "Can I have another bite of food?" he asked not opening his eyes because they hurt so bad.

Ryouma nods his head and sighs a little, "well hopefully the glasses he brings back work for you." He smiles, "yeah of course," he scoops up more mac and cheese, putting it inside of Izumi's mouth.

Izumi ate more of the Mac and cheese chewing it up and swallowing it. "Thanks I hope they work to I feel weird to have my eyes shut and you feeding me like this." he said as he ate some more.

Ryouma watches as Izumi ate and smiles. He laughs a little, "well.. I have no problem feeding you," he leans forward and kisses Izumi's cheek since they were alone in the living room with the father looking for the glasses and the mom and daughter eating dinner.

Izumi smiled. "I don't think I will have an issue with you feeding me, but I am so hungry and I really want to see so I really hate that feeling of not seeing to feed myself. If you know what I am saying." he said as he was waiting for more food. "Make sure you are eating as well."

Ryouma laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "I suppose. This mac and cheese is really good," he smiles a little as he continues feeding Izumi. He blinks, "of course I am eating as well you goof ball."

The father returns with a box, "hopefully one of these are to your liking," he sets the box on the couch next to Ryouma.

"Good and this is really good I love it so much." he said smiling as he ate more and he hear the father came into the room. Izumi opened his blood shot eyes and started to look through the glasses none of the glasses were completely right, but he found one that was was really close. Izumi put them on and smiled. "Thank you sir you don't know how much this means to me." he said smiling as he grabbed his food from Ryouma and started to eat it himself.

Ryouma smiles and nods his head, "yeah it tastes really good for mac and cheese," he continues eating as he fed Izumi. He watches the father place the boxes of glasses, amazed on how many glasses he had and hoped one would work for Izumi. He watched as Izumi was trying on the glasses and was glad he found at least one that he could wear.

The father looks at Izumi and nods his head, "yeah sure, I will go get you some eye drops.. you look like your in need for them," he walks into the bathroom.

Ryouma watches Izumi grab the food and smiles, leaning back on the couch and continues eating.

"Thank you for your kindness." Izumi said smiling most people felt like they had to help them because they were famous that was another reason he didn't want to act or anything that would make him famous, but this family aside from there daughter he really did feel like they were doing this not because they had to, but because they wanted to and they were nice people Izumi took a sigh of relief that he could see again.

"Thank you very much. You guys are really a nice family," Ryouma smiles as he watches the man walk into the bathroom as he continues eating the dinner. "So.. how do you feel now," he looks over at Izumi with a smile.

The father walks back over and places the eye drops on the coffee table next to the couch as he sits down on the chair, reading the newspaper since he finished eating.

Izumi grabbed the eyedrops. "Thank you sir." he said as he put them into his eyes and then he heard lightening strike and it sounded close Izumi wondered when the storm was going to sto. He finished his food and leaned back on the couch sighing

Ryouma watches Izumi as he was putting eye drops in his eyes while he continues eating the mac and cheese. He looks at the window as there was a sudden lightning strike, couldn't help to wonder when it was coming to an end. Ryouma finishes eating and leans back, resting his head on Izumi.

"You do know we are not home right?" he whispered wondering if the girl was going to take pictures of the two of them together. "We need to be careful." he said looking at him then closed his eyes. "It is nice to see a little again." he said smiling

Ryouma shrugs his shoulders, "I am sure the daughter of the woman and man has told them about us. I mean... she does have a dvd right there next to the tv," he laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah I am glad the father had some eye glasses for you to wear, even if they aren't perfect," he smiles.