Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

"I am glad, I was hoping you would since well.. it's in your anime collection," Ryouma laughs a little as he watches the anime.

"Alright I know anime isn't really your thing." he said then blushed. "Hey if we had a chance to be in an anime together would you want to do it?" he asked looking at him and looked back to the TV to watch the anime

Ryouma shrugs his shoulders, "nah I am alright with it silly," he smiles a little. He continues watching the anime as he looks at Izumi, "hm? Be in an anime? That sounds like fun," he rubs Izumi's head.

IZumi smiled. "Yeah I think it would be fun too lets do it." he said smiling. "I guess we have to see if they are going to be doing anything like that in the future huh." he said as he sighed and looked at his lover

"Well you do love anime and so it's a perfect job for you," Ryouma smiles and rubs Izumi's head, "well let's first see how it will work out and go from there," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

"I guess it really does." he said blushing and wondering what else they could do next he was so happy about this and it was a 180 no Izumi hadn't given up on being a manga artist and he was going to keep trying to get to that goal no matter what it took

"So that is what you want to do, be an anime character designer and or a manga artist? Sounds like something a little more like your ideal job," Ryouma smiles and rubs Izumi's head.

"Well I suppose first we should see what is out there and go from there," Ryouma smiles and rubs Izumi's head, kissing his forehead. "Well if anything, at least you will find a job you want to do," he smiles.

Ryouma smiles and rubs Izumi's head, "well I will be happy for you since you can do something you actually want to do instead of doing something to just work with me," he laughs a little.

Ryouma smiles and then laughs a little, "well it's not like you will never see me, I mean... we do live together, goof ball," he kisses Izumi's forehead.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles a little, "yeah but you said you are not happy when you act so that is why you should do something you actually want to do." He laughs a little, "oh I don't mind," he pats Izumi's head.

Ryouma smiles a little and rubs Izumi's head, "your so cute. Faking being happy should be fun," he says rather sarcastically and laughs a little.

Ryouma pokes Izumi's nose and smiles, "also cute since you didn't know I was using sarcasm," he laughs a little and looks down at Izumi's ankle, "so... how does it feel? Still hurt pretty bad huh? Need any ice?"