Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma smiles and shakes his head, "don't worry, I will get it after work silly. I am sure it will help you out," he rubs Izumi's head. Nodding his head, "maybe you should call your brother to look after you.. I mean.. it's not like you can get the ice yourself right now. Unless you can prove to me you can still move," he laughs a little. "Or... I suppose I could bring out the cooler," he rubs his chin.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

"I really don't want to call my brother you know how he is...." He said looking at him. "He would call the hospital because I am hurt and they needed to fix my boo boo." he said rolling his eyes.

"Then... how are you suppose to care for yourself while I am gone," Ryouma pouts a little as he looks at Izumi. "I at least want someone to look after you while I am out," he crosses his arms.

Ryouma rubs his chin, "hm... Rei huh? You might want to make sure he doesn't tell your brother or he might want to come too," he laughs a little.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and nods his head. He sighs a little, feeling bad that he had to leave Izumi all by himself while he was at worked. He honestly wish he didn't have to go in so he can take care of Izumi. "Well I will get the cooler and put some things in there for you so you should be all set. Just make sure you don't drink too much or you will have to pee," he laughs a little. "Speaking of which... do you want to see you need to go before I leave?"

"yeah I really do need to go to the bathroom before you leave also if you provide me with a cane or something I could probably get around the house by myself canes or crutches would be be preferable." He said

Ryouma nods his head and rubs his chin a little, "hm... I suppose if you have something to help you walk around would be fine... I just don't want you to be overdoing it or something," he looks at Izumi with a sigh. "I will see what I have," he rubs the back of his head with a smile.

Ryouma laughs a little, "ah... right. Didn't realize you needed to use it at this very second," he smiles and picks up Izumi, carrying him to the bathroom. He positions Izumi in front of the toilet, "just lean on me so you don't need to put as much pressure on your sore leg," he stands next to Izumi.

Ryouma smiles a little and nods his head, rubbing Izumi's head, "yeah but I really want to stay home and look after you," he pouts a little. "But one of us has to go in... or they might suspect something," he rubs his chin a little. He helps Izumi to the sink so he can wash his hands, "do you want a shower? I will get a plastic chair for you so you can sit while you bathe," he smiles a little.

"I can wait until your done in the shower," Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles a little. He helps Izumi take off his clothes, "lean against the sink, I will go get a plastic chair that you can sit on while your showering," he smiles as he goes into the other room to get a chair for Izumi.

''okay that makes you feel better if you are here helping me out...I didn't want to be left in the shower all day by myself." he said resting against the sink and waiting for the chair to come back in

"Of course, I wouldn't leave you like that... goof ball," Ryouma laughs a little as he then left. He came back with a chair and pulls the curtain back, putting the chair in the tub and then heads Izumi into the tub and to sit on the chair.

"well that's good I'm glad that you couldn't lick me like that I think I might mentally cry may be physically I'm not really sure what I would do. Well you are here I will gladly accept the help to get in and out of the bathtub I hate my ankle being this bad though" izumi explain pouting a little

"I wouldn't do that anyway silly. I was planning to help you before I left for work," Ryouma smiles a little as he positions the water at Izumi. "Well... it won't stay like that forever, just be patient," he smiles and kisses Izumi's cheek.

"I know, but its like I always get hurt and I am tired of it." he said looking at him with a pout not sure what they should do next, but just wanted to be there with him as he started to clean his body and smiled. "If you give me food and TV I think I should be good. If I need to use a bathroom I'll find a way."

Ryouma sighs a little and shakes his head, "I wouldn't say you always get hurt... but yeah.. you can be rather clumsy at points," he laughs a little. He washes his body and nods his head, "alright, I can do that. But if you need any help, at least call Rei but make sure he isn't like.. near Shougo," he laughs a little.

"I promise I will if I need something that badly.... My brother can be bad." He said smiling and looked at him Happy. "I am going to miss you and remind me not to get too close to a cliff again." He said laughing as he finished cleaning himself in the bathroom

Ryouma laughs a little as he rubs Izumi's head, "your brother isn't bad silly. He just loves you, there is a difference," he pokes Izumi's nose. "Don't worry, I will be back as soon as I can." He laughs a little, "of course. There really isn't any reason to go near a cliff anyway," he rubs his chin. Ryouma finishes cleaning himself and then helps Izumi out of the tub, starting to dry him off with a smile.

"I love my brother." he told him laughing and then looked at him as he helped him get out. "Yeah, but the director wanted me to go to it." he said looking at him and then sighed shaking his head. "Ok I am ready for you to leave me." he said looking away and smiling as he was getting dried off.

"Well I hope so," Ryouma laughs a little as he rubs Izumi's head with a smile. "Well that was only for the movie. I don't think the director was predicting you would fall," he rubs the back of his head. Ryouma blinks and looks at Izumi, "hey.. don't say it like that," he pouts a little, "besides, I will be getting you something at the store to help you with your drawing so you can make that your job since that's what you originally wanted to do in the work field," he smiles a little as he then dries himself as well.