Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

"Yeah, but how was I to know." he said looking at him then sighing as he didn't know what to do. "You never know what type of people they are." Rai said looking at him then sighing as he drove them to Ryouma house.

Izumi was sleeping by this point.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

"I don't think they would have helped us if they were planning to hurt us but I suppose if this happens again, we should just give you text updates that way you don't have to worry so much." He yawns a little and nods his head, slowly falling asleep.

Rai sighed and shook his head while he was driving. "What am I going to do with these boys?" he asked shaking his head not sure what he should do. After a long drive Rai parked in front of Ryouma's apartment. "Ryouma we are here." he said

Ryouma continues to sleep until he eventually felt the car stop. He wakes up and looks at Rei, nodding his head, "alright thanks," he smiles as he gets out of the car, getting on the other side and opens the door picking up Izumi so he can rest his ankle.

Shougo mumbles a little as he slowly wakes up, looking at Rei, "how much ... did I miss," he yawns and stretches his arms.

Izumi woke up and smiled when Ryouma picked him up.

"You didn't miss much just taking Ryouma home and Izumi is going to go in with him." he said looking at him wondering how Shougo would take it since he didn't really know that Izumi had been saying with Ryouma

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles a little, leaning down, "... we are finally home," he kisses Izumi's cheek with a smile.

Shougo was still half asleep and yawns a little, "well... at least they are back," he turns on his side and looks at Rei, "we should get back... sleeping in a car isn't really comfortable and I am sure your ready to pass out too," he laughs a little as he slowly starts to fall asleep again.

"Your lucky you can pass out in the car." he said as he started to drive home.

"Yay home I want to take a nice hot bath and then relax." he said. "And I want cuddles!" he said making a cute pout

Shougo looks at Rei and shakes his head, "I rather be in bed... with you though," he smiles a little.

Ryouma blinks and laughs a little, nodding his head as he places Izumi on the couch, "then... I will get the bath ready and then after we can cuddle," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

"Just a little longer and we can be together." he said"

Izumi smiled. "YAY bath." he said humming and looked at him and then back at his leg and rubbed it. "I really hurt and I need a pain killer."

Shougo smiles and nods his head slowly, "sounds good to me," he slowly sits up and leans over, kissing Rei's cheek.

Ryouma nods his head, "I will see if we have some after I put you in the bath," he smiles as he lets the tub fill up half way. He goes and strips down Izumi, picking him up and walks back to the bathroom, placing Izumi into the tub.

Izumi giggled when ryouma took off his clothes and picked him up carrying him into the bathroom and setting him in the tub. "My big strong man." Izumi said and kissed his cheek as he was placed in the bathtub. "This water feels nice." Izumi said as he closed his eyes

Ryouma laughs a little, ".... making me do all the work," he smiles and kisses Izumi's cheek. He nods his head, "I am glad you like it," he then gets into the tub as well in front of Izumi and starts to wash Izumi.

Ryouma smiles as he kisses Izumi's cheek and helps wash him, "how does your ankle feel? Is it still pretty sore," he rests his chin on Izumi's shoulder.

"We will get more ice on it once we are done bathing," Ryouma smiles as he rubs Izumi's back, helping him wash off.

"I don't think I gave them to you yet," Ryouma rubs the back of his head. "But I will give them to you very shortly," he rubs Izumi's head as he was washing Izumi.

Ryouma nods his head and smiles, "do you want them now? I can get them if you really need them," he looks at Izumi as he was washing him.

Ryouma laughs a little and nods his head, "alright," he kisses Izumi's nose and smiles, "I can always... carry you to the bedroom if you fall asleep in here," he laughs a little.

"Maybe I should give you a massage as well. That might help a little," Ryouma smiles as he was bathing.