Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, "I already know how much you don't like this job goof ball." He rubs Izumi's head and watches him fix his clothes as he walks to the door to unlock it, opening the door and walks outside the room, waiting outside the hallway for Izumi.

Izumi fixed his clothes one last time before walking out of the room. "Alright I am ready tho I think you might need to redue your make up around your mouth." He said blushing hard and looked at him.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles a little, touching his lips a little and laughs a little, "meet me on stage, I will be there soon," he walks to the make up room to get his make up redone.

Izumi nodded and went to the set where he was hugged by his brother and he pushed him off of him. "I'm working!" He said as he went to talk to the director about where he was going to be because Ryouma had gave him the message that they were to be back on set.

Ryouma got his make up done and then heads to the stage, checking his phone as he rubs the back of his head. Once there, he got on stage and puts his phone in his pocket, getting ready for the scene.

"Ok we are getting to the climax of the movie. Alright Ryouma you are going to give Izumi a bracelet that he doesn't know is the tracker. You will get a call and have to leave the house in a hurry and leave Iuzmi alone alright. Then izumi's or I mean Ryou's dad comes to the house and Iumzi freaks and climbs out the window and starts to run. After that we will cut and head to an on location scean with the cliff. This hia dad chases him too. Alright you ready lets go." The director said

Izumi didn't know what the hell to think after that, but he shrugged and went on set. Izumi walked around the house trying to find the place he was going to be he looked in the scripted and put it away as he set on the couch taking a deep breath and waited for the action cue.

Ryouma looks at the the director and then nods his head slowly, giving the thumbs up and understood what was going to be filmed. He gets into position with the bracelet in his hand. He watches Izumi get into position and looks over at the director, ready for the director to call out action.

"And.....Action..." The director called.

Ryou looked up at the ceiling and then back at Shun. Wondering what would become of him would shun be ok? After all he did just sell his father out for the one person who cared about him. "Did I do the right thing? I was backed into a corner and I didn't see anyway out." Ryou said looking at him.

Shun looks at Ryou and smiles a little, kissing his cheek, "well... yeah I suppose so. There was no way he was just going to leave.. he is too stubborn. But hey before I forget.... I got you a present." Shun goes into his pocket and takes out a bracelet, putting it on Ryou's wrist and smiles.

"You got me a present?" Ryou asked and blushed slightly. "What is it?" He asked as it was placed on his wrist. "Oh wow thank you shun is so pretty and I love it this is the first thing anyone has gave to me." Ryou said as he jumped up and pulled Shun into a kill only to be interpreted but his phone going of signing that it was his cue.

Shun smiles and nods his head as he was putting it on his wrist, figuring Ryou will figure out what the present was without telling him. He nods his head, "I just... wanted to give you something special," he then kisses Ryou. He heard Ryou's phone go off and then rubs the back of his head, laughing softly as he leans against the wall, stretching with a soft yawn.

Ryou looked confused. "Who has this number other than you. Your the one who gave it to me." Ryou said as he through the phone across the room scared of who was on the other end of it. Ryou was now paranoid until his dad was behind bars. "I'm not answering it." he said

Shun looks at Ryou and then walks over to him, looking at his phone, "hm.. well I know I didn't tell anyone your number. He rubs Ryou's head, "do you want me to answer it so you don't have to?"

"Don't worry I will take care of it," Shun smiles as he answers Ryou's cell, "hello.. who is this," he rests his back on the wall with his arms crossed.

"Not important oh now I got this number I am good at my job and you didn't pick up your phone." he said then sighed. "I need you to come down to the station for a little bit. It will be really fast since you are Ryou's lover and he want's to stay out of this I need you to come and tell me everything he has been doing up till his point." he said sighing

Ryou looked at Shun and took a deep breath knowing it was just Shun's dad.

Shun narrows his eyes a little and scratches his cheek with a sigh, "...uh huh such a great answer," he narrows his eyes. He slowly perks his head up and looks at Ryou, sighing a little, "alright... I will there soon," he rubs his forehead and hangs up, looking at Ryou, "I am... needed at my father's station," he gives Ryou his cell phone back.

Shun nods his head as he leans over, kissing Ryou's cheek with a smile, "I will be back as soon as I can," he walks out the door and then hurries to his father's station.

Ryou sighed and curled up in a ball when Shun left. Ryou started at the clock as time ticked away after 20 mins the door started to rattle and then it busted open showing Ryou's dad the head of the Mafa.

"HOW DARE YOU I SHOULD OF KILLED YOU WHEN I GOT A CHANGE!'' he said walking into the place.

Ryou started to panic and saw that the window next to him he could get out of it. Ryou got up and ran to the window opened it and jumped out onto the fire escape and started to run his father following behind him.

"AND CUT!" The director said

Izumi yawned and was helped down from where he was at followed by the other actor.

"Alright we are moving to the police station to the convo between Shun and his father. After that we have to change locations for the final part of the film." The director said as they set up the set. "Alright get into position." he said as the actor that played Shun's father was at the station.

"And action." the director said.

Izumi walked behind the director and was talking to his brother.

Shun's father slammed his hands on the table. "We were so close we got everyone else, but him." he yelled

Ryouma watches from the other room, crossing his arms as he takes a sip of his drink and looked at the director once he called cut. He nods his head as he takes one last sip, getting into position for the next scene. Shun then walks into the station and then heads to where he could hear his father yelling, "well, I am here. What do you want," he groans a little with his arms crossed.

Izumi set down in a chair and drank some water.

"He was on to us we got everyone, but the head or should I say Ryou's father. Someone had tipped him off and I need to know if it was your boyfriend!" He said looking at his son. "I don't care who you are and if you are my son or not if you helped out Ryou tell his father about us coming at all I will arrest you and him." he said needing to check on them