Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma smiles softly and kisses Izumi's lips before moving to his neck, kissing Izumi's neck as he unzips Izumi's pants, starting to stroke his cock, "well... I should help you get rid of your boner," he looks at Izumi as licks Izumi's neck.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

"It's because you love me so much," Ryouma smiles a little as he softly sucks on Izumi's neck and strokes Izumi's cock faster, "your sure getting hard," he whispers softly in Ryouma's ear, giving his ear a slight nibble.

Ryouma laughs a little as he kisses Izumi's cheek, "well I know I can't resist myself towards you so I guess we feel the same towards eachother," he strokes Izumi's cock faster.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles, "I know.. the perfect way to make you mine, even if your already mine," he laughs a little as he takes off his pants.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles, licking his neck as he rubs his cock against Izumi's butt and looks at the mirror to watch Izumi's expressions.

"You want more hm," Ryouma licks Izumi's neck and then slowly slides his cock inside of Izumi with a soft moan.

Ryouma looks at Izumi in the mirror with a smile, "you.. look so amazing," he kisses Izumi's neck and starts moving his hips into Izumi's.

Ryouma watches Izumi's expressions in the mirror as he continues thrusting his cock inside of Izumi.

"My my... so needy," Ryouma laughs a little as he makes Izumi bend over, starting to thrust faster while tightly holding Izumi's hips.

Ryouma watches Izumi as he was gripping the counter, "hey, don't hurt yourself silly," he kisses Izumi's neck and goes to his cheek, kissing his cheek next as he thrusts.

Ryouma laughs a little and pulls out slowly, turning around Izumi and sits him on the counter, "you.. have me to hold," he kisses Izumi and then slowly slides his cock back inside of Izumi.

Ryouma smiles as he holds onto Izumi's hips and continues thrusting into Ryouma, looking at him while he was sucking on Izumi's neck.