Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma laughs a little and nods his head as he rests his forehead on Izumi's, ".... I guess that means I got to watch you like a hawk hm," he kisses Izumi's nose. He rubs Izumi's head, "of course I will, no matter what," he holds onto Izumi.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma smiles as he nods his head, "o-of course I will be with you... goof ball," he laughs a little. He holds onto Izumi, "I still remember you didn't... always think I was great," he laughs softly.

Ryouma smiles and nods his head, "yeah.. I made my point clear how much I wanted to be with you," he holds onto Izumi.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles, kissing his cheek, "I am glad you feel so happy that we are together."

"I do feel so happy and it makes me smile just to think about you and me together." he said smiling and giggling then kissed his cheek again. "Damn I hate how kissable you are."

Ryouma laughs a little, "I remember you didn't always think that way towards me, especially when we first became texting buddies." He blushes and smiles, "well I hate how cute you are," he pokes Izumi's nose.

"Ah... your so hurtful Izumi," Ryouma pouts and then leans closer to Izumi's neck, nibbling on Izumi's neck with a smile, "there... that's your punishment," he laughs a little.

"You just weren't use to that much attention at once. You couldn't handle me back then," Ryouma laughs a little.

Ryouma sighs and shakes his head, "well... can't be invisible if your working as an actor," he pokes Izumi's nose with a smile. "Even being a voice actor, you will still need to be around other people."

"I know, but I do miss it at times I was good at it." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek. "It all changed when I met you I don't know if its a good or a bad thing." he said looking at him then shrugged,.

Ryouma laughs a little, "your such a goof ball," he smiles as he looks at Izumi and blinks a little, pouting a little. "So in other words, your saying your regretting ever meeting me," he rests his chin on his palm.

"The only thing I regret i agreeing to go public with everything.....You know I don't like the looks from men other that you who want to do me or make sure I am a boy.......Its really annoying and I hate it." he whispered looking at him."I am glad I met you tho."

"Yeah... well that wasn't completely my decision," Ryouma laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head. He rubs his chin and smiles, "well... that is because your too cute for your own good and people think your a girl," he pokes Izumi's nose. Ryouma smiles, "oh... well, that's good to hear anyway," he mentions, feeling slightly relief.

Ryouma laughs a little, "no... I guess not. But I know I don't mind. Your so cute," he smiles a little. He tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm... so you think your cuteness was destined for me," he looks at Izumi.

Ryouma smiles a little and laughs a little, "well then... call it destiny. I don't mind since I get to spend the rest of my life with you," he kisses Izumi's cheek and looks at Izumi's ankle with a sigh, "it's too bad you can hardly walk, we could be doing something other than laying on the bed and watching tv," he laughs a little.

"yeah I know I'm sorry that I fell down the cliff... I know that I'm really clumsy.... And I can't wait for the day that we can actually get married in real life.. I don't know when we want to let anybody in on our secret though." Izumi said smiling

Ryouma sighs and shakes his head, "it's not your fault Izumi," he pokes his nose. He blinks and looks at Izumi while blushing a little and smiles, "are.... you serious? You actually want to get married? Well... it's going to get out anyway at some point. Can only hide it so long," he laughs a little.