Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma looks at Izumi and nods his head with a smile, "yeah since your new job will involve drawing," he kisses Izumi's cheek. Ryouma looks at Izumi and sighs, "what do you want to do, work on your manga? Or do you want to come with me to work on the movie?" Ryouma nods his head, "how about once we promote the movie, you can start your drawing career," he rubs Izumi's head.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Izumi looked at him with a smile on his face. "Yes after promotion for the movie is done I would love to start drawing. If I don't draw I will become rusty and my manga will get worse I have real life experience now so I should be better." he said smiling. "I guess I will go to set with you. If they ask why we showed up together it was because we were going over lines and trying to get stuff for the movie done." Izumi said grabbing the script and started to look through it. "Looks like after the hospital your going to take me home with you and then I tell you about why I was beat up and you start to fall for me." Izumi said and blushed. "Alright I am ready lets go."

Ryouma smiles and nods his head, "then I will help you make your big announcement," he kisses Izumi's cheek. "I don't want you to be doing something your not enjoying just because you want to be with me. Just remember, we live together so we see each other plenty," he pokes Izumi's cheek. Ryouma nods his head and then shrugs his shoulders, "eh people show up together all the time so it really shouldn't some big deal," he laughs a little. Ryouma looks at the script and nods his head, smiling, "okay, let's get going," he walks outside of the apartment and heads to the car.

Izumi got dressed in nice clothing and sighed. "Alright I am ready to go I am just nervous about all the scenes." He said and shook his head. "Alright this might be my first and last movie." He said smiling and kissed Ryouma as he grabbed his script and ran to the car and go into the passengers side

Ryouma was dressed and looks at Izumi with a smile, "aw there is no need to be nervous though. I will be there right with you." He nods his head and kisses Izumi, grabbing his script and goes outside to the car, getting in on the driver side and puts on his belt.

Ryouma nods his head as he starts driving to the studio. Within a few minutes to nearly a hour, Ryouma parks into the studio and looks at Izumi, "still ready," he smiles softly.

Ryouma smiles and kisses Izumi's cheek, "aw there is no need to be so nervous. Just be happy that you can finally do what you want to do you silly goof ball," he laughs a little.

"Welcome you boys you are right one time!" The director said. "Izumi and Ryouma go get changed. "We will start out with Shun carried Ryo into his house and go from there." The director said.

Izumi nodded and left to go get dressed and his make up done.

Ryouma smiles and nods his head, "alright, we will be right out," he rubs the back of his head as he walks to the other room so he could get dressed and sits down for the make up artists to work on his make up.

Izumi was in make up for longer than normal because they were getting hurt make up on him, but at this point the bruises were fading so they were a yellowish color. Once his make up was done he smiled and then frowned as he was put in some of ryouma's costumes.

Izumi walked out on set with an over sized T- shirt on his body.

Once both actors were out the director looked at both of them. "Ok Ryouma you will carry Izumi/Ryo into your apartment when I say action so get in your places." he said smiling

Izumi walked over to Ryouma and saw his brother walk into set and almost freak out. Rolling his eyes and smiling he started to jump into Ryouma's arms.

Ryouma gets out of the make up room earlier than Izumi as he leans on the wall, checking his phone and perks his head up, looking at Izumi with a smile as he walks on set. Ryouma looks at the director and nods his head with a smile. Before he could get into position, he looks at Izumi as he suddenly jumped into his arms and smiles as he picks up 'Ryo' and carries him in the direction his apartment was on set.

Izumi took a deep breath and looked at Ryouma.

Once in place the director smiled and got the camera's in place. "Ready and Action!" he said

Izumi/Ryo looked up at Ryouman/Shun. "Why are you doing this for me? Why didn't you let them kill me? I am a stranger to you. If you are with me any longer you will go into a world that I don't know if anyone can save you from." He said

Ryouma looks at Izumi and took a deep breath once the director yelled out action.

Shun looks at Ryo and shakes his head, "what makes you think I wouldn't save you? We been going out for a while." Shun leans his head closer to Ryo's, "I don't care.. as long as I can be with you. Make me go as far as you can in the dark abyss if it means I can be with you."

"I can't remember going out only that we just met? Am I missing some memories? Did the drug mess me up that bad?" he asked and sighed. "I don't understand any of this Shun." He whispered. "Why are you the only one who cares about me who comes to my aid when I needed it I tried to push you away because I didn't want you with me. My dad even told them to have at him he is no son of mine." Ryo said as tears were in his eyes.

Shun sighs as he looks at Ryo, "what kind of drugs... did they give you?" Shun looks down at Ryo, "because I love you more than anything so I really care for you," he rests his head on Ryo's forehead. Shun shakes his head, "don't focus on your parents.. focus on me," he moves down a bit and kisses Ryo's lips.

Ryo kissed and then pulled back. "Wait this is going to fast I think I might be swallowed up by this....this feeling." Ryo said as he held his chest. Not understanding that what he as feeling was love. Looking away Ryo sighed. "I don't know what I need to do. I don't understand any of this. My life was crap and then you come along and turn it upside down with in a matter of days." he said with tears in his eyes and a do me look. Just because he could and knew 'shun' couldn't do anything about it.

Shun smiles as he looks at Ryo, "well... since your not use to this feeling... just follow my lead and I will gladly show you." He watches as Ryo held his chest and smiles, leaning down to Ryo's ear, "... I love you," he kisses Ryo's cheek, "just let me lead you, I promise I will show you what true love is like," he wipes Ryo's tears again and goes in for another kiss.

Ryo kissed him back. "I want to learn more about what I am feeling." Ryo said looking at him. "Please show me what true love is." He said looking at him. "I need to know. If you need anything in return I will give you anything." Ryo said

Shun pulls back from the kiss and smiles softly, "I will gladly show you what true love is and make you completely hooked," as he walks towards the bedroom, laying Ryo. He shakes his head, "the only thing... I want from you is for you to be with me," he goes ontop of Ryo to kiss his lips, slowly goes to kiss his neck.

"I want to be hooked on you." Ryo said smiling. "Only on you." He said as he was laid on the bed. Ryo kissed back and let out a moan when Shun kissed his neck Ryo covered his mouth not sure why he made that noise.

Izumi wondered if they were going to stop the script said stop when Both of there shirts were off and Shun was kissing down his chest, but you never know with Ryouma

Shun smiles, "don't worry, I will make you fully hooked on me no problem." He looks up towards Ryo and laughs a little, kissing Ryo's neck more, "such a cute sound... I want to hear more of it." Shun opens Ryo's shirt slowly and moves down, kissing and licking at Ryo's chest, glancing over at the director and wondered how much longer they were going to film.