Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma sighs a little and rubs the back of his head, "yeah that fall was crazy ... I think you got it worst.. I think all I got was a bit of whiplash," he looks at Izumi. "Would you like me to get some more ice for your ankle?"

"Yeah it sure does. I still kind of feel it in my neck," Ryouma sighs and rubs his neck as he gets up, walking to the kitchen to get some more ice for Izumi's ankle.

"Of course, I have to be for my cute little boyfriend," Ryouma mentions with a smile as he comes back with a ice pack, putting it on Izumi's ankle.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and rubs his ankle a little, "don't worry, it's only something temporary, it's not going to stay like that," he then leans up, kissing Izumi's cheek with a smile.

Ryouma laughs a little as he kisses Izumi's cheek with a smile, "and I like you the way you are as well," he gives a peak kiss on Izumi's lips.

Ryouma laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah but when your clumsy... I can look after you with extra love and care," he smiles, "which I don't mind that either," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

"REally well I am happy that I have you with me." he said smiling and kissed him. "So you love me being clumsy that is good I was hoping that you cared about me even then." he said kissing his cheek

Ryouma smiles and kisses Izumi back, "well I love you no matter if your clumsy or not," he rubs Izumi's head. He felt Izumi kiss his cheek, smiling and holds onto Izumi.

Ryouma smiles and then laughs a little, "you should know I like everything about you by now," he holds onto Izumi and snuggles with him.

Ryouma laughs a little, "well I am glad you like everything about me as well," he smiles a little and holds onto Izumi.

Ryouma smiles and then holds onto Izumi, flopping down on the bed and kisses Izumi's cheek, "it means we are a really good couple," he holds onto Izumi while cuddling him.

Ryouma laughs a little, "well... if we didn't then we wouldn't be the perfect couple but I am sure we will still be together," he smiles while watching the movie with Izumi.

"I mean.. just because we might not like the exact same thing, doesn't mean we don't make a good couple. But we seem to like pretty much the same thing," he laughs a little. Ryouma smiles and snuggles with Izumi, watching the movie. He looks at Izumi and kisses Izumi's cheek.