Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, leaning over and kisses Izumi's cheek, "to tell you the truth, I just wanted to see you pout, you make such a cute face," he laughs a little.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

"Ahh you are something else." he said looking at him and pouting at him. "Everything is great and something is going to happen and I am happy that you are with me......I don't know how long we are going to keep this relationship to ourselves."

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, "I can't help that your cute," he smiles and rubs the back of his head. Ryouma looks at Izumi and sighs a little, "well... we will try to keep it a secret for as long as we can," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

"I know you think I am really cute." he said blushing and looked up at him. "Alright I don't know how people will react when they find out about us and I don't want to be judge for loving a man and I don't want you to either." he said

"I would be surprise if you didn't know already," Ryouma laughs a little. He shrugs his shoulders, "well... we will find out when that times comes I imagine," he smiles. He shakes his head, "nah... I am not much of the judging type," he kisses Izumi's cheek, ".. you should know that by now as well," he nibbles on Izumi's ear.

"I don't know what is coming, but ... if anything happens, good or bad, we will always be together. Who cares about what people think," Ryouma shrugs his shoulders and looks at Izumi, smiling as he kisses Izumi's forehead.

Ryouma laughs a little, "did you really think that other people's words would effect our relationship? Your a silly goof ball," he smiles and kisses Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma laughs a little, "your such a goof ball. Nothing like that was going to change our relationship," he pokes Izumi's nose with a smile, kissing his cheek.

Ryouma tilts his head and rubs his chin as he listens to Izumi. He then smiles a little, "well... if no one accepts it.. then I will just find another job, no harm done," he rubs Izumi's head.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles a little, "uh... well I just wanted to meet you again and now that I did and are a couple, I am happy so.. no matter what happens, I am okay with the outcome."

Ryouma smiles a little as he rubs Izumi's head, "... a job is replaceable. I don't want to replace you," he looks to the side while rubbing the back of his head with a smile.

Ryouma laughs a little to Izumi getting embarrassed. He nods his head, "don't worry, we will get everything taken care of. Who knows.. we might be worried out of nothing," he shrugs his shoulders.

"I know we may be worrying about something and nothing may come because of it I never know what is going to happen till it happens. " he said looking at him and took a deep breath wondering what was going to happen next, but was happy that they were together.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and then smiles, rubbing Izumi's head, "well... no matter what happens, we will be there for eachother," he kisses Izumi's cheek. He holds onto Izumi with a smile and looks at Izumi's ankle, "do you need more ice," he tilts his head.

Ryouma smiles and then nods his head, shortly after laughs a little, "alright I will order some sushi," he pats Izumi's head and heads for the kitchen to get some ice for Izumi's ankle.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, "of course I will get your favorite kind you goof ball. What is the point in ordering some, if you don't get the kind you like," he laughs a little as he came back and put the ice pack on Izumi's ankle.