Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

"I know we never anticipated but it was going to happen...we all know how clumsy I can be and you all know I was going to fall off sometime....Really you're going to give me something to help me! I can't wait" she said smiling

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma rubs the back of his head, "yeah well... that's true your pretty clumsy but it wasn't predicted you were going to fall," he sighs a little. He helps Izumi dry off and smiles, "do you need me to help you get dressed?" Ryouma laughs a little, "well, I am glad you have something to look forward too," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

"That means you need help getting underwear on as well," Ryouma laughs a little as he then carries Izumi to the bedroom to help him get dressed. "Sure I can do that while I am getting your surprise," he smiles.

"It doesn't bother me... you should know that by now," Ryouma laughs a little as he finish helping Izumi get dressed and picks him up, carrying him to the tv and sits him down on the couch, playing the remote next to him. "Well I will get a few things and put it in the cooler so you can relax," he smiles as he rubs Ryouma's head, going to get the cooler.

"thank you you really are the best makes me happy to know that you're looking at and taking care of me.... If I need anything I will let you know and I will let my manager know I promise... Have fun today I believe you also have an interview for the new movie don't you?"

"Of course Izumi... I am your boyfriend after all," Ryouma looks at Izumi and pouts a little. "That is what a good boyfriend does," he laughs a little. He nods his head with a smile as he comes into the living room, placing the cooler next to Izumi and then goes to the fridge to get some stuff for Izumi, "ah... that's right. I completely forgot since I been so focus on you and trying to make sure you heal quickly." Ryouma comes back, putting some food and drinks into the cooler, "well... I will be back with your surprise and your sushi okay," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

"Alright let them know I got hurt on set and couldn't be there I can't wait to see you. When you get back." He said humming and looking at him wondering what the surprise would be and excited. "I'll see you when you get back."

"Alright, I will let them know," Ryouma nods his head as he texts Rei about Izumi getting hurt and would might need to be looked after if Izumi got in contact with him but also told him not to tell Izumi's brother. Ryouma sends the text and smiles, "there are a few things in the cooler next to you," he places Izumi's phone next to him and the remote controller, "I will be back," he kisses Izumi's cheek and then heads out.

"all right I love you and I'll see you later." Izumi said smiling he was so happy that ryouma loved him so much and he wanted to do anything and everything for him, it turned out that he's been doing most everything.

"I love you too. See you later Izumi," Ryouma smiles a little and waves to him, closing the door and then heads off to set. He figured he would get everything for Izumi once he was done with work, especially the sushi since it was nice to have that fresh.

Ryouma arrived at work and then walks to the director, "hey boss... um Izumi isn't coming in today. He is having a hard time getting around with his injured leg," he rubs the back of his head.

"Alright its cool I kind of guess he wasn't moving around to much. We have interview for you today or do you want to start work on the second movie? If so there are some places that have just you in them. up to you." he said looking at him

Izumi hummed as he watched tv

"Whatever is fine with me... probably should do the interview first," Ryouma looks at the director and rubs his chin. "Then if there is time, work on the second movie. So ... who wants to interview with me today," he tilts his head.

He looked at him and smiled. "Its a TV show call hot infomation....They talk about new information that people don't get and love to know anything and everything. They ask questions for the people." He said looking at him. "Is that good? They have been wanting to do an interview with you since your first show."

Ryouma looks at the director as he listen to who wanted to do the interview. He laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah, do they want this interview now... or .. when exactly," he tilts his head to the side.

Ryouma looks at the time and then looks at the director, nodding his head, "well I am alright with having this interview so they can come by whenever today."

Ryouma looks at the director and nods his head, watching as he was on his phone. "Alright that's good to know. I am sure they are looking forward to it," he laughs a little.

He smiled as they soon showed up he went to greet them and brought them into a room were they could have with ryouma. He went to get him and smiled "they are here and they are in the room next to your dressing room. On the other side of where izumis is"

Ryouma waited as he looks at the time, rubbing the back of his head, hoping that Izumi was doing alright all by himself. He slowly looks at the director and smiles, nodding his head, "alright." He then heads out to where the people who wanted to see him were. Finding the room, he knocks on the door and walks in, "hey, good afternoon," he smiles as he closes the door.

"Good morning Ryouma." The woman said standing up to shake his hand. "Thank you so much for talking to me today I am excited I get to meet with you. Tho I would of loved to talked to both stars of this new movie out." she said smiling