Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

"Hm... yeah that could work out. At least that should anyway as long as we tell the press the right thing." Ryouma rubs his chin a little, "hm.. well I am sure he wants to see us anyway due to this. I mean, since your not really in walking condition, I can always call him to come here," he rubs his chin.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma rubs the back of his head, "hm... I can just tell him I invited you over so I can help reduce your ankle's swelling. I mean I am sure he wants to make sure your nursed back to normal," he rubs the back of his head.

"Alright then lets do that. Why don't you call him now before it get to be to big of a thing." he said looking at Ryouma. "We have to get everyone on the same page." he said looking at him then closed his eyes

Ryouma looks at Izumi and nods his head, "yeah probably a good idea," he scratches the back of his head as he takes his phone, calling the director.

Ryouma closes his phone and nods his head, "alright, he is on board for it," he smiles a little and scratches the back of his head, "such a sneaky little girl," he laughs a little.

Ryouma laughs a little, "I am sure the media just recognize us and then it went viral," he sighs a little. He rubs the back of his head, "well I am sure this idea will work," he looks at Izumi.

"Yesh yhsy id ehsy hspprnrf I know it. I hate how that happens now a days you know. Tho I grew up the same way and I know that people love to know what famous people are doing it happened with my mom and dad." he said smiling

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles a little, "well don't worry, we will get this work out, even if we got to film something extra that we didn't originally have plan," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah I mean I don't mind if the world knows, but we kept it from them this long so we should try to keep it longer." he said looking at you. "That and both of our mangers thinks its for the best that people don't know about us."

"Right... I mean eventually.. everyone will know," Ryouma smiles and kisses Izumi's cheek, "and if you don't mind, I don't mind as well," he rests his head on Izumi's arm. He sighs a little, "well... we can only keep it a secret for so long."

Ryouma rubs the back of his head, "I mean... it is up to you if you want it to be really exposed," he ate a couple more slices of pizza, finishing up and leans back, resting his head on Izumi's arm, "man... I am full," he rubs his stomach and laughs a little.

Izumi smiled and ate a few more than Ryouma then smiled. "Alright I really don't want it out yet. Tho I think everyone might know about me liking men by now.....I almost only to BL or no one with no love interest. I just can't ever see myself with a girl.: he said looking at him

Ryouma watches Izumi and laughs a little, "man you sure are hungry huh," he smiles. He nods his head, "well if that is what you want then we will keep it a secret as long as we can." He shrugs his shoulders and smiles, "well I already know on a personal level that your not into girls," he laughs softly and kisses Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles a little, kissing Izumi's cheek, "well... I hope you only have eyes for me like I only have eyes for you." He laughs a little, "nice and full now huh," he smiles.

Ryouma smiles and rests his forehead on Izumi's, "good... because all I want is you," he kisses Izumi's lips and leans back, rubbing his stomach as well, "I am.. so full as well," he laughs a little.

Ryouma laughs a little as he pokes Izumi's nose, "of course we are. I don't plan on seeing anyone else and I hope you are too," he smiles as he lays down on the bed, letting out a soft yawn.

Ryouma smiles a little and looks at Izumi, rubbing his chin, "oh, he said he will come over tomorrow in late morning to talk stuff over," he scratches the back of his neck.