Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma smiles and nods his head, "yeah and I am glad we did because you made me realized some different stuff I liked," he laughs a little.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

"Well I didn't know I would be into anime like you but thanks to you, I actually enjoy it now," Ryouma laughs a little and smiles holding onto Izumi, softly kissing Izumi's neck.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, "I am glad you have something to look forward too," he smiles and then kisses Izumi's cheek as well.

Ryouma smiles and nods his head. He then blinks and laughs a little, "well I am glad your enjoying kissing me," he smiles and holds onto Izumi.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and then laughs a little, "well I am glad feeling getting kissed is way better than reading kissing," he pokes Izumi's nose with a smile.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little as he felt Izumi kiss his cheek, resting his forehead on Izumi's, "your so cute," he smiles.

Ryouma laughs a little and smiles, kissing Izumi's cheek with a smile, "so you seem more focus on me than your anime," he pokes Izumi's nose.

Ryouma smiles and rubs Izumi's head while watching the anime, looking down at Izumi and kisses his forehead.

Ryouma continues watching the anime with Izumi and then when it was over, he looks at Izumi with a smile, "sure no problem, I don't mind watching anime with you," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

"I am glad that you are starting to like anime." Izumi said again and looked at him. "So you think I should go for it and be a voice actor?" he asked looking at him wondering if he should try or not.

Ryouma nods his head with a smile. He looks at Izumi and rubs his chin, "hm... well you can always see how it will go at first and then decide if you want to do it for a living."

Ryouma smiles a little and nods his head, rubbing the back of his head, "I will probably continue doing acting job. I do wonder who they are going to replace you with once you retire from acting... it actually makes me rather nervous," he laughs a little.

"Well it's not like you can't help not liking the current job we are doing together," Ryouma laughs a little as he holds onto Izumi with a smile.