Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

"yeah but I do kind of want to try to hide it as long as we can. If people find out things might go bad for you... I don't want to be the reason why you lose your acting career....tho I think everybody might get the hint now since you we to BL dramas." He said laughing

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma looks at Izumi and rubs the back of his head, "we will hide it as long as we can but it's only a matter of time before people start to find out about our relationship." He looks at Izumi and laughs a little, "yeah I am sure.. I kind of.. overact when its a BL drama," he rubs the back of his head.

Ryouma smiles and kisses Izumi's cheek, "I am glad you are glad to be with me. It makes me happy." He laughs a little, "I would never give up on you... you goof ball," he smiles.

Ryouma laughs a little, "I thought you would know this by now silly," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "yeah I can't wait as well," he then kisses Izumi's cheeks well.

"I know I just love to poke you." he said smiling and laughed and wondered what to do next he thought about it not sure about what to do next as he giggled when his cheek was kissed

Ryouma laughs a little, "well I like to poke you too. Non sexual and sexual as well," he pokes Izumi's nose with a smile and pokes Izumi's nose with his.

"Well damn that is a good one." he said smiling and laughed as he closed his eyes and laughed loving everything that was going on. "Thank you so much for everything." he whispered

Ryouma laughs a little, "so regardless... I like to touch you no matter what," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "yeah sure no problem, I hope... your leg gets better soon so we can do more than be lazy around the house... but I am sure your use to that," he rubs the back of his head.

"I am used to being lazy, but it's not my fault that hurt myself... I accidentally tripped... Looks like he's going to put that in the movie as well....I didn't think that it would actually get a sequel but we kind of had to." He said sighing

"I am not saying it's your fault though," Ryouma rubs the back of his head with a sigh. He looks at Izumi and nods his head, "yeah... probably. Even if that wasn't planned... obviously." Ryouma looks at Izumi, "are you upset because you wanted to do what you wanted to do," he rubs his chin, wondering if there was a way for Izumi to get out of this but not by killing off his character.

"I really don't know....I don't know what I should do I am not sure what to do any more." He said looking down. "I just don't know what I want to do it sucks. I guess I can do it....I just don't know what else I should do tho. I guess I'll just suck it up as long as I am with you I will be happy." he said

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles a little, "I appreciate that you want to try to stay there as long as I am there but I think you should do a job that you actually want to do though," he rubs Izumi's head.

"I don't know if I don't do this next one then it will be bad for you." he said looking at him and looked down. "I don't want it to be bad for you at all." he said sighing

Ryouma looks at Izumi and sighs a little, smiling as he rubs Izumi's head, "I can handle it don't worry. I am very convincing. I rather see you do something you love than doing something you slowly despise doing," he pouts and pokes Izumi's forehead.

"Really I am happy." He said looking at him and then sighed and then looked at them. "I guess I have no idea what is going on or what I should do." he said sighing and looked down

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles a little with a soft laugh, "well... what do you want to do? Do you want to do something you don't like doing or something you enjoy doing," he rubs Izumi's head.

"No I really don't, but I never really liked acting it was something I had to do to help you out." he said looking down a little sad. "But I suck at what I want to go into." he said

Ryouma smiles, "well... I appreciate it ... really I do but I rather you do something you like doing." He tilts his head as he looks at Izumi, rubbing his chin, "hm.. do you mean drawing? Or something else," he rubs the back of his neck.

"Well just because your art skills.. are challenging, doesn't mean they can't get better," Ryouma rubs Izumi's head with a smile. He nods his head, "yeah, I mean, I find it better than most people. Some people can only draw stick figures but at least you can draw better than that," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

"I guess I can I just don't know how to do anything you know." he said looking at him and sighed not sure what to do next. "Thanks I can try I really can try." He said looking at him and looked at him and sighed

Ryouma sighs, "well... I think I know what can help you. I will get you it after work tomorrow," he smiles and kisses Izumi's cheek. He rubs Izumi's head, "don't worry, I am sure what I am planning on getting you will help you be able to work on your drawing skills." He rubs the back of his head, "I think it's best for you to stay home tomorrow... your leg needs to rest."

"are you sure it's okay that you help me I mean I don't want to take anything out your schedule.... And yeah it's probably best if I stay home tomorrow.... I don't want to hurt my leg anymore." He said