Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma nods his head as he looks at Izumi, "let me know when your done eating," he smiles as he walks over to the director, sitting down. He sighs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "I... honestly didn't think of the details as much as an extra scene. I just figured it would be the best way to clear out any suspension."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Izumi soon finished eating and looked at him then wondering what to do next.

"Alright so do we want it to be a DVD extra or something else because I can do either or I was planning a second movie and I do need you to come back in soon Ryouma I am going to use the scean where he falls off the cliff, but I need you to scream his name Ryo." he said looking at him

Ryouma looks over at Izumi and then walks over to him, picking him up so he could sit on the couch to join the conversation. Ryouma looks at the director and looks at Izumi, rubbing his chin, "well is there enough ideas for another movie," he wondered but knew it was mostly for Izumi since he knew he wanted to get a start at his own career once he recovers.

"Yeah there is I mean when we left off you were going after his dad and found out that your dad was evil so the second move could be about that and you trying to find anything about it you know." he said looking at him. "I mean I can do what you want, but we can do another movie I would really like that and see how this one goes as well." he said looking at him

Ryouma looks over at Izumi and thinks over what the director mentioned. He rubs his chin a little, "well as long as it helps this situation, I suppose that is a good idea. I mean... I didn't really think it over too much, just the idea," he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little.

"Yeah that is up to the both of you and what you want to do." he said looking at him then smiling as he took a deep breath and looked around the room. "If you want to do it I can sign you both on right now to the show and we can start sending out the rumor as soon as possible."

Ryouma looks over at Izumi, knowing he didn't want to continue this but nods his head, "alright sounds good." He knew Izumi wasn't quite ready for their relationship to really be public so if it meant they had to film something extra, he thought it was worth it.

Izumi nodded he was more worried about his lovers image than his own. He also knew that his lover's company wanted to give him single for a while longer yet. "I'm cool with it as well as long at Ryouma is in on it."

"All right I will put out the report right now and I'll spread that rumor." He said

Ryouma looks at Izumi, smiling a little as he looks over at the director, nodding his head, "alright, sounds like a plan," he stretches his arms a bit, letting out a soft yawn and couldn't wait for this ordeal to be dealt with.

Ryouma watched as the director left and sighs a little, "well... looks like you still have one last thing to do before you retire," he scratches the back of his head.

"Don't worry, I promise this will be the last of it, then you can do what you want to do," Ryouma smiles a little and kisses Izumi on the lips. "It... didn't feel good to resist the urge to kiss you when the director was here," he pouts with a slight sigh.

IZumi smiled. "I know but you love the feeling of me when I am being cute I know you do." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed him on the lips back. "You know pouting is my thing and I am cuter when I do it."

Ryouma laughs a little and nods his head, "you know me so well," he smiles a little and looks at Izumi after his kiss, smiles. He pokes Izumi's nose, "try not to be too cute... or I might attack you," he laughs a little.

Ryouma laughs a little, "well... I would obviously be careful about your ankle." He looks at Izumi and bites his bottom lip as he leans over quickly to kiss him. He pulls back, "I will do this," he smiles as he goes back to kissing Izumi.

Ryouma laughs a little as he leans into Izumi, "just don't try me," he pokes Izumi's nose and smiles as he kisses Izumi's cheek. "Your so cute when you blush," he laughs softly.

Ryouma laughs a little, "I can make you blush to pretty much anything if I wanted, especially when it comes to sex," he smiles a little.

Ryouma laughs a little, "and you being sensitive to mostly anything is a good talent to have as well," he looks at Izumi and smiles when his cheek got kissed.

Ryouma smiles as he looks down at Izumi's ankle and sighs, "so ... how is it feeling? Do you need more ice on it or do you want to try some heat," he tilts his head slightly.