Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

Ryouma shakes his head with a smile, "it's no problem, I am glad to help my cute boyfriend. Now get some sleep," he kisses Izumi's cheek while rubbing his head.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma smiles as he kisses Izumi's cheek as he watches Izumi fall asleep. He lays down and holds Izumi, slowly falling asleep as well.

Ryouma continues to sleep as he holds onto Izumi, smiling a little. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at the clock, stretching out his arms, "ugh... I guess we better get ready. I am sure the director will be here soon to talk over this ... extra scene," he rubs the back of his head as he stretches out his arms and legs, still trying to wake himself up.

Ryouma nods his head as he stands up, "I will be right back," he smiles as he goes to get a chair for Izumi to sit on in the shower so he could not put unneeded pressure on it.

Ryouma sets up a plastic chair in the shower and goes back to the bedroom, "okay, everything is set up," he smiles as he picks up Izumi, carrying him to the bathroom. Once there, he pulls the curtain to the side and sits Izumi on the chair.

Ryouma smiles as he kisses Izumi's cheek, nodding his head as starts up the shower, blocking the water with his body to give it a chance to warm up. He looks at Izumi and washes himself as well, noticing Izumi blushing and laughs a little, "you got... quite the view huh," he says as he faces Izumi while he was washing himself.

Ryouma laughs a little, "I can't do much about it, I need to wash myself," he smiles as he continues washing himself as he looks at Izumi.

"If you want... since you got a good view, you can help me clean there if you want." Ryouma laughs a little, "just kidding," he smiles as he washes his body.

"Hm what's up?" Ryouma looks at Izumi as he smiles, laughing a little as he saw how red Izumi was, "you are so cute when your embarrassed," he leans down and kisses the top of Izumi's head.

Ryouma smiles as he nods his head as he rubs Izumi's head, "I guess we should apply more ice once we are done in the shower," he washes off all the soap on his body and hair, looking at Izumi, "do you need any help?"

Ryouma finishes up his shower as he nods his head. He made sure all the soap was washed off as he picks up Izumi, getting out of the tub and carries Izumi to the bedroom while he had a towel on his head.

Ryouma nods his head, "yeah I suppose we should try to hurry and get dressed," he laughs a little as he places Izumi on the bed, leaning down and starts drying off Izumi's body.