Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

"Your more of a dork," Ryouma laughs a little. "But I love my cute little dork," he smiles. He nods his head as he kisses Izumi's cheek, "I am here to help while your recovering," he lays down next to Izumi.

Izumi smiled and giggled at the thought of that and wondered what to do next. "Well thank you for being with me while I recover it means the world to me...Tho I am not sure why I fell off the cliff any way." he said sighing

Ryouma laughs a little, "of course you goof ball. I got to look after my cute little boyfriend," he kisses Izumi's cheek. "Hm.. you can be pretty clumsy...," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Ryouma nods his head and then laughs a little, "your a little goof ball," he smiles a little. "Oh believe me... I know," he smiles as he kisses Izumi's cheek. He looks at Izumi, "so... did you ever read those new mangas I got you," he laughs a little.

Ryouma smiles a little as he kisses the top of Izumi's head, "I am glad your enjoying them," he rubs Izumi's head. "Make sure to keep me posted if any new volumes comes out," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma smiles and rubs Izumi's head. He then laughs a little, "well I got to make sure your comfortable enough. Since you seem like your comfy, I will go order the sushi," he walks into the other room, picking up the phone and makes a call.

"I love you too Izumi," Ryouma smiles as he walks into the other room to call for sushi. He walks back into the bedroom, "they will be here soon," he smiles as he sits on the bed.

Ryouma laughs a little as he pats Izumi, "well you will be able to eat soon," he smiles a little. "I love you too," he kisses Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma coughs a little and laughs a little, "your so cute," he smiles a little. He looks at Izumi and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "I am sure I need to go to work," he pouts a little as he heard a knock on the door. "Sushi is here," he gets up and grabs his wallet, running to the door.

"Hey someone has to make the money you goof ball," Ryouma laughs a little. He smiles as he listens to Izumi as he pays for the sushi, giving the delivery man a little extra and watches him leave with a friendly thanks. Ryouma walks back to Izumi and shakes the bags a bit, "time to eat," he smiles as he goes to get a couple of plates in the kitchen. He sits on the bed and gives Izumi a plate, taking the sushi out of the bag and puts the sushi platter on the bag so it wouldn't get on the bed.

"YAY sushi!" he said looking at him and bit his lip. "I so hungry I can't wait to have thid good food." he said smiling and looking at him then blushed. "I guess one of us really does have to work you know." he said looking at him

"Yeah I am pretty hungry as well," Ryouma smiles a little. He laughs a little, "well.. it gives you an excuse to get better at your drawing," he rubs Izumi's head and then opens the sushi, "alright time to eat," he takes chop sticks and then grabs one, starting to eat with a smile.

"I am happy." he said as he started to eat the sushi and smiled. "Thanks I love the food. Thanks for getting it for me." he said looking at him. "I don't think my drawing is that bad." he said looking at him then sighed as he ate more food.

Ryouma smiles, "well I am glad your happy," he continues eating. "Yeah no problem," he rubs Izumi's head. "Well it's not that bad but if you want to make it a career.. it might need to get better is what I am saying," he continues eating.

Izumi giggled and looked at him as he ate more. "Ahh well yes I understand I need work...I will be a great manga artist today.....I just........" Izumi was worried that his drawings wouldn't be good enough for anyone.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles a little, "don't worry, I am sure there will be someone to like your drawings. People have different tastes when it comes to art," he rubs Izumi's head as he continues eating.