Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma looks at Izumi and then shakes his head slowly, "I have no problem going out to eat," he rubs the back of his head as he leans upward, "well... where do you want to go eat," he tilts his head to the side.

Ryouma rubs the back of his head as he thinks, "hm... well let's just go out to a restaurant or something. Last time, we just had chinese food, but let's have something a big more... exciting," he laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Ryouma laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah but who doesn't like Chinese food," he pats Izumi's head and then kisses him. He rubs his chin and smiles, "just... go as yourself, it's fine."

"Alright. I'll get dressed." he said smiling as he went and got dressed in his otaku T shirt and put his glasses on with some jeans and walked out. "I haven't wore this for a while are you alright with it?" he asked. "This also makes in inadvisable as well

Ryouma nods his head with a smile as he watched as Izumi walked to the bedroom. He figured he would go out the way he was but he leans upward, putting on his shoes and then stands up, watching Izumi as he walked out of the bedroom. Ryouma laughs a little and kisses Izumi's cheek, "I am not ashamed going out with you in public in your normal attire," he smiles a little and rubs Izumi's head.

Ryouma laughs a little and shrugs his shoulders, "apparently I don't look the same when I wear glasses," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head and smiles as he walks to the door, walking outside and heads to the car.