Ultimate Yaoi Expert Sosuke0549's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sosuke0549 Inventory
    Ten Count Hidoku Shinaide Rose

Underground Secrets ( M-jow and Sosuke0549 )

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Beginning Post :

Asta sighed softly sitting on a park bench waiting patiently for Leon. Actully he was so excited that he arrived twenty-five minutes early for their third date, and yes...he was keeping track. Even though him and Leon haven't been dating long he was starting to feel...some type of way about him .They had met about two months ago and they recently started dating a week ago. To be honest there first date was nothing special, just a simple dinner and a movie but that was the very first time Loen kissed him...and well... Asta had never felt anything like it. That was his first time kissing another male, and he didn't find it gross or appalling but...good. He use to think he was a good kisser but....boy was he wrong. No girl had ever kissed him like that before. He would never tell Loen that there first basic kiss gave him butterflies. There second date ended up at an arcade, which resulted in the two of them making out in an alley way afterwords. It felt so amazingly good, so good in fact that it was scary. Are we moving too fast? Ugh...I really wanna see him..

This was his first relationship with a man so he was a little hesitant about it all, as well as inexperienced but so far it was going better than he ever imaged.
    I wonder what we'll do next...
    Asta started to feel like a girl, maybe he should try and make the first move. I mean...so far is was always Loen making advances toward him.
    When I see him, I'll run up and kiss him! He wont be excepting it, and afterwords I'll say something slick...like...' Tasty ' or ...or 'I've been wanting to do that all day~" ooo yeah! I like that one. I'll show him.
    He thought, getting excited and smirking like a little kid.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fang cringed at the sunlight that came threw his window. He had slept in, and now it was noon. He yawned as he climbed out of bed. He hadn't gotten home till late last night, since he slept with one of the regulars at the bar. With a long and exhausted sigh he quickly hopped into the shower, beginning his morning routines. Fang didn't really like going out. He was considered a shut in by his co-workers however, he was running out of food and needed to go to the grocery store. He threw on a plain black shirt and jeans, tieing his air back in a small pony tail. He grabbed his wallet and locked the door behind him.

The handsome male quickly slipped on his sunglasses and began his ten minute walk to the store.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory
    Shuui Hibari Haruka Tokiya

Re: Underground Secrets ( M-jow and Sosuke0549 )

Spoiler:  

__________________________________________________ ______________
    Leon checked his phone as he walked down the sidewalk towards the park. People were staring and whispering to each other as he passed by. Wondering if he was some kind of actor or an modle. Leon was neither of those things, but he was use to getting that reacion from people. After all, he had been thorough while picking out his outfit for today.
    He wore simple black high heel boots, that didn't make too much noise to notice. Tight dress pants and a beautiful green kashmir shirt with long sleves, under his gray coat.
    The lipstick for the day had been between a dark brown, or the one with a hit of pink there was more natural. Leon had chosen the last one.

They had planed to go to the Aquarium for their 3th date. It was a good pick since Leon were fairly sure he didn't know anyone working there. Last time, Leon had pulled Asta with him down a emty ally just as a guy was about to call out to him. He had notice the guy but luckily the wer-lion hadn't noticed Asta.
    Leon wasn't completly sure why, but he wanted to keep Asta a secret. Paranormal and humans are rarely mixed. The paranormal world was rather closed off, but crossing between the two worlds did happen often. Just not were anyone really talked about it.

As he entered the park gates, Leon thought he could smell a familiar scent in the air. Leon's steps got longer as a smile grew on his face. The second he saw Asta his brain started playing out their last dates. The human was such a cutie. Leon had thought so too even when he was just watching him and his friends playing in the park on his way to work. He didn't know why he had started to noticing the young human, there was just something about him and Leon found it interesting how much this boy could claim his attention.

Leon raised a hand and waved as he caught the other's eyes.
    "Hey, did you wait long?" He asked, wondering if he should had came earlier.

Spoiler:  

__________________________________________________ ___________

Sora was having the worst week and this morning were no exception. He had only been working at the local supermarket for four days, and he already wanted to quite. First at all the manager was a completely asshole. The man would always trail around after him on his breaks, give him shits and calling him 'a young lazy punk, who was no good'. The F*** was the man's problem!
    Sora was trying to contain himself as he stacked up a tower of toilet paper. He stood on a four steps ladder and only had a few packs left to go.
    Two kids were playing tag at full speed, bumping into carts and other people as they went. A lady most likely their mother, told them to stop and get back. But the two were to busy to properly hear her. The one running ahead turned his head back as he recognized her voice, but just as he did the boy bumped into the ladder on which Sora stood on.

The ladder tilted and though Sora tried to grab hold onto something to prevent it from happening. It was no use. Aside from taking a box of washing powder with him down, he still ended falling front first towards the huge tower of toilet paper.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by M-jow; 02-23-2020 at 10:42 PM.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Sosuke0549's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Sosuke0549 Inventory
    Ten Count Hidoku Shinaide Rose

The moment Asta's eyes fell on Leon, he could feel his heart skip a beat as the tall handsome blond approached him with a smile on his face. He's so...pretty.. The short male was completely mesmerized, taking notice of his flashy clothes and style. He really did look like a model or some famous actor.
    "Hey, did you wait long?"
    Asta quickly snapped out of it, blinking dumbfoundedly a few time before shaking his head looking a little embarrassed. "N-no..." Now that hes right in front of me.. I don't think I can do it...I'm nervous.
    Asta stood, keeping his head low. The height difference between them was...quite comical in all honest, and it didn't help that Leon wore heels, which Asta didn't really understand but...he felt like he shouldn't ask about it.

Today Asta was wearing sports attire. A bright red running jacket and black shorts. It seemed to he the only thing Asta owned. He was always playing basketball so he felt no need to change and wear other stuff. Plus sporty clothing was just so comfortable.

The two of them truly looked like they were out of place, and in most people's eyes they'd say they didn't complement each other....they were an odd couple...but somehow they were making it work.
    "Um..so you still wanna go to the Aquarium? I was thinking we could stop for ice cream after..or..dinner if your hungry. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Fang stood in the meat section of the grocery store with a cart beside him. He had a dull and dark expression as he crossed his arms debating on what he wanted to eat.
    There was already quite a lot of meat in his cart already. Ten stakes, four packets of ground beef, 8 stacks of ribs and two roasts. As much as Fang tried not to draw attention to himself, it seemed inevitable. His looks and long hair always drew peoples eyes and well...he was buying a lot of meat which ment he had money. Meat was probably one of the most expensive things to buy in grocery store in Japan. That and sea food.

"He's so hot. "
    "Right! Look how much meat he has in his cart. Do you think hes gonna eat all that?"
    "Maybe hes throwing a party?"
    "He must be loaded~"
    "He's hot and can cook...sign me up~
    The two females giggled as they gossiped about him just a few feet away, staring. He sighed softly, shooting them a menacing glare which in turn shut them up real quick. They tensed up, taken aback by his murders look and quickly ran away causing him to smirk misceviously.
    " So annoying ," he signed again glancing at his cart and back at the meat on the self... After a few more seconds of hesitating he rolled his eyes saying, "Fuck it," tossing in two more roast beefs into his cart nonchalantly. He began to make his way to the alcohol section when he stopped short watching two kids chase each other, only to cause a huge commotion and knock over a store worker who was just simply doing his job as well as a tower of toilet paper and washing powder.

Fang was very unamused as some people laughed and others gasped. He sighed heavily. Helping the human would be a bother. Just by glancing at him he could tell that the boy was young, perhaps a high school or college student and Fang could feel the emotions radiating from his body..Anger. Embarrassment. Regret. These were emotions Fang knew all to well...Damn it...

He quickly left his cart and approached the human, offering the boy his hand. The human seemed to be mesmerized by his looks or perhaps the show of kindness...whatever the reason was, it made the atmosphere awkward as seconds went by and the human just kept staring at him! " Quit staring-- Hurry up and take it, otherwise I'll just leave you on the ground. " He huffed. His tone sounding rather cold but he didn't necessarily mean to come off rude. That was just his personality.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    M-jow Inventory
    Shuui Hibari Haruka Tokiya

Through it was clear to him the other was shy Leon still like his face better. He reached a hand under Asta's chine and gently guided his head up. Leon smiled again as he brushed his thumb over the human's bottom lip.
    "Hey Sunshine" he greeted Asta again only sending him a small teasing grin. But then his expression changed and Leon looked almost worried. "Do I make you feel uncomfortable?"
    Leon worried if his sens of style was scaring the poor boy. He hoped it wasn't the high heels making him feel intimidated.
    Maybe Leon had gotten a little overboard with his outfit? Asta always seemed to be in more worn comfortable clothes and trace pants... Leon didn't really care for that style on anyone, but on Asta he oddly found it a part of the human's charm. Though if he could one day dress Asta up to his liking it would be better.

Leon chuckled lightly as Asta studded over his words. If he kissed him now how worse would it become? Leon wondered as he released Asta's chin, but stayed just as close.
    "Mmm, dinner would be lovely" Leon said. Had this been a simple hook up he would had said 'I know a few places' but since Asta was human he doubted it would be a good Idea. His date might find the menu a little weird.
    "I don't know a lot of places though" He kinda lied. "Hope you know a good one?" The shifter send the boy flirty smile and loved the color that blommed in his cheeks.

Sora groan as he lay face down in soft paper packes. At least he wasn't towering glassed pickles or cans, now that would have hurt.
    The packed of wash poweder he had accidentally brought with him down in the fall. Had exploded as it had hit the floor behind him. Covering everything in a fine layer of white.
    He head people buzz about around him some even found amusing and was giggling. ~Great~
    A layer of white powder fell off his head as he sat up. He made sure he hadn't broken or hurt himself in the fall when Sora felt a presence and looked up.

For a moment Sora was confused as to why the man was holding out his hand like that. He looked up to see the persons face and stilled. Wow, such deep eyes. The man was so handsome that Sora seemed to loss himself for a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosuke0549 View Post
    " Quit staring-- Hurry up and take it, otherwise I'll just leave you on the ground. "
    Sora snapped out of it and lowered his head to stop staring. "I'm sorry.. thank you.." Sora bite his lower lip embarrassed as the man helped him up. Oh god, now this day couldn't get any worst.
    "SORA SATO!!"
    "..." Sora embarrassment vanished as he heard the store manager call out for him from behind. His jaw clenched up tight like he wanted to break something between his teeths.
    Sora's forced a tight smile to his lips as he thanked the man who had helped him up again with a small bow, before turning to his raging manager.
    "How the hell did you make such a mess in less then just five minuts as I turn my eyes off you! Anything broken will be taken out of your paycheck boy. Now get this mess cleaned. We are lossing sals because of you." The manager rubber his almost completely bold head annoyed as he stood lecturing Sora for being a klotze and a lazy bum.
    Sora's eyebrow twerk as he held himself back from smacking the guy's face right there and then.
    Had it been any other than him a scolding would had happened back in the back room. Not in public like this.
    The voices of people around them grew louder. Sora clicked his tounge took in a huge breath to calm down and reached around his back to untie his apron.
    "Don't bother firing me, I quit" Sora said with a cold posion to his words that finaly made the manager shut up. Sora's eyes were cold and so full of hate towards the man that the guy even seemed to avoied them.

Sora let go of the apron and walked from the scene not carring one bit for leave in a mess. The second he was outside he kicked a cane just laying around.
    "Asshole!.. grrrr" Sora squatted down to a small ball as he tried to think of other places to work.
    "Arr, and it didn't bother with my school either. Maybe I should try working evening hours instead?" He thought out loud to himself and sneezed as he accidentally inhaled some of the powder from before.

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles