Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

"Yeah at least it gives my eyes a little time to adjust." he said giving Ryouma a warm smile. "I wonder how my brother and Rei is taking this. I bet they are freaking out. Tho for some reason my brother has a way of calming Rei down and the other way around as well." he said thinking about it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma nods his head and smiles, "I am just glad he had something for you. I was feeling bad," he sighs a little. "I mean... you couldn't even eat by yourself." Ryouma rubs the back of his head, "oh... I am sure they will tell 'most' of what happen when we were here," he laughs a little.

"Yeah I know the girl will tell her friends about us for sure." Izumi said closing his eye then sighed. "So if my brother freaks more than normal my parents will be involved as well, but I think Rei and him will keep each other tamed." he said smiling. "Do you think something is going on with the two of them?" he asked

Ryouma laughs a little, "oh I am sure, they probably won't believe her either. She will either show the autographs or ask to take a picture with us." Ryouma yawns a little and slowly nods his head, "yeah I am sure he will let everyone know." He smiles, "oh, I am sure," he rests his chin on his palm with a smile.

"Really? Huh." he said as he started to think about it not really sure what he should do or think at this point. "Man I am so tired running for the shoot wore me out in more ways than one and I think I might have to get some shut eye soon." he said

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles a little, shaking his head, "just... get some sleep. I am sure your pretty exhausted by now. I might... get some shut eye as well," he rubs the back of his head and yawns.

Ryouma laughs a little and rubs Izumi's head, "well... now you can just relax while we wait for the storm to come to an end," he smiles as he closes his eyes once again, taking a nap while his head was resting on Izumi.

Izumi nodded and went to sleep he was really tired and this storm took a lot out of him and he didn't really know how to deal with this. he was glad that this family was nice, but also felt weird at the same time.

Ryouma was fast asleep, listening to the tv as the father of the household was watching it.

The mother was working on the dishes.

The daughter gets up and walks to the living room, looking at Izumi and Ryouma, blushing a little as she rests upstairs. She comes back down the stairs as she turns off the flash on her camera and takes a picture of Izumi and Ryouma sleeping.

Izumi was sleeping because he was so tire the slept through most of the storm and woke up when it sounded like lightening struck the house. Izumi yawed and looked at Ryouma it took him a moment to think of where he was.

Ryouma was fast asleep until he felt Izumi jump, waking him up a little as he rubs Izumi's head, "it's okay," he smiles as he yawns since he got woken up suddenly.

Ryouma smiles and rubs Izumi's head, yawning a little as he rubs his eyes a little.

The mom of the house walks to the closet and takes out a blanket. She walks over to the couch, "why don't you two stay then night? The storm is still very active it seems."

"Well.. I guess it is getting pretty late now," Ryouma rubs the back of his head as he lays down on the couch with Izumi with a smile.

The mom smiles and unfolds the blanket, covering both Izumi and Ryouma, "sleep well you two. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day." She goes upstairs to the bedroom with the dad of the house following her, turning off the living room lights as he leaves.

"Thank you both." Izumi said and smiled as he blushed then looked at him and closed his eyes as he covered up with the blanket and closed his eyes again wanting to go to sleep. "This family is nice." he whispered

Ryouma watches as the woman and her husband go upstairs, yawning a little. He looks at Izumi and smiles, kissing the top of Izumi's head, "well since we are going to sleep.. don't want to crush the glasses so," he takes the glasses off Izumi and places the glasses on the coffee table.

Izumi smiled and giggled. "I guess that is true." he said smiling and then blushing as he saw Ryouma sitting his glasses on the table and then closed his eyes once again and went back to sleep.

Ryouma smiles and holds onto Izumi as he lets out a yawn, slowly closing his eyes and falls fast asleep while listening to the rain pouring.

Ryouma was fast asleep until he felt little movements, waking up and smiles, "awake already," he looks at Izumi and yawns.

"Well... I want to go home too.. but how are we going to get back? We are still pretty exhausted from yesterday and it's not like we gave our current location any... directions to get here since yesterday was so crazy," Ryouma rubs the back of his neck.

"Should we try to call again?" he asked looking at him then shook his head not sure what to do yet or not. Izumi got up and walked over to the window and looked out the window. "I wonder when the storm stopped." he said sighing and took a deep breath.

Ryouma stretches and nods his head, "yeah we probably should now that it is nicer out," he yawns. He looks at Izumi and shrugs his shoulders, "who knows, could have stopped during the night or early morning when we were still asleep. Ryouma sits up and rubs the back of his head, "do you think we should wait until everyone wakes up before we ask to use their phone," he looks at Izumi.

"I don't know as nice as these people are I know Rei didn't sleep at all because I was out and about. He doesn't sleep unless he knows where I am at I bet he is going to call here in a second you know I don't know why he didn't pick up last night." he said closing his eyes.