Ever Cried watching a Drama

sarah3161

I think the question for me is when have I not cried.I seriously cry watching most NL shows or movies whether it be happy or sad.

• Like 2

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• withu

• j3dmed

• Gartengnom

When Tae-Sub comes out of the closet to his mum (life is beautiful) I cried for ages also all the way through East Palace West Palace and Heavenly Touch and My Fair Son the list goes on and on

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

As we all know, many japanese BL films end up with sad endings. I just become pissed rather than cry. But... for me

1.Bangkok Love Story [sad]

and 2. Takumi-kun 5 [happy]

:cuteonion43:

WYAAAAAHHHHH!

How dare you!!

• Like 2

When I watched Boys Love the last 30 minutes I cried really hard... Gosh, I think I never cried that much about any other movie. But it was just so heart-breaking

• Like 2

uh.. I cried while watching Life is beautiful. It's just so realistic and the actors are SOOO good. Even though it's a bit long I definately recommend it. Tae Sub and Kyung Soo were just super cute and here are all the videos with english subs. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did~

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

i dont really cry on movies...unless i get really attached to the characters like in takumi kun...i cried a little (only little) when i watched Takumi 5....probably because its the last of the series...

but i cried lke this :msn_red_fox 18 for days because of mirage of blaze novels.....

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I end up crying at nearly all sad movie, doesn't matter if it BL or normal movie. I'm pretty sentimental somehow.

But I not only cry at sad scence, also sometimes at happy stuff when they finally get to eachother or so. Sometimes I have the feeling "I want this too..." and start crying, or "it's sooooo cute of them." and so on ^^

• 1 month later...

I cried during Bunjee Jumping on Their Own and for non BL drama MISA(I'm Sorry, I Love You) was very sad ,I cried so much that my eyes hurt -_-

• 4 weeks later...

I cry really easily, so I'd say I've probably cried during every single one I've watched where I like the characters and something even slightly tragic happens to them. I also cry during really moving scenes that are not supposed to be sad at all.

Lol I often turn into a bawling mess

:leaf16::leaf16::leaf16:

Well I watched a lot of BL dramas but just 1 made me cry. I'm a strong person and I don't really cry but Takumi-kun series turned me In a lake of emotions! :Red_fox4::_red_fox 18:_red_fox 12:Red_fox10::cuteonion55:onion13:8onion74::cuteonion44::cuteonion46: I cryed like one week and my family was sure that I'm mad. Well, also Takumi-kun was my first BL drama so maybe I cryed because of this? o.o HELL NO I cryed because of FUCKING STORY I'm so sad omg I think I'm gonna cry again.onion7

• 6 months later...

That same one brought me close to tears. I never seem to be able to cry when watching a drama or any movie in general, for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I haven't seen tragedy BL anime yet but one(not tragic but much feels) ''Maiden Rose'' made me cry..cause it has some beautiful words and meaning :leaf9:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Ok I know this drama is not yaoi but I cried when I watched 200 pounds beauty. I cried when I saw My Bromance. Ren ai shindan made me sad inside and Amphetamine made me upset, that ending was unnecessary. I will always have a soft spot in m heart for Ai no Kusabi, Boys Love, and Boys Love 2.

• 5 months later...

There are so many that I am warned of beforehand but I still watch it because... well, I don't really know why but I like to squeal and someone told me it was better to cry at least once a week.

:cuteonion43:

Addicted Heroin, Diary of Tootsies, and Grey Rainbow.