Ever Cried watching a Drama

sarah3161

i must say that there are lots of sad tragic BL Dramas :leaf9:

like yesterday when i watched Amphetamine its was sad and beautiful :msn_red_fox 18

and Boys Love 1

Ren ai Shindan Unmei no Kodou

End Of Love

:4yoyo22: :7yoyo10:

SOJOUht.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• withu

• j3dmed

• Gartengnom

I cried when I watched ,,Bangkok lovestory''. I don't think this film is much different from the other films but I like it very much. And for me it is very sad.

• Like 3

I cried watching Boys Love 1 and Ren ai Shindan Unmei no Kodou but at that time I hadn’t read any reviews saying they had tragic endings. It was so sad :leaf9:but still very sweet I just don’t think I could handle watching it over and over too many times.

It's not that I hate crying or particularly like crying but I think maybe I cry too much and too easily…

• Like 2

The one BL drama that really tore me up was Lan Yu.

I cried for days, man. I had the movie in my head for weeks.

When I had my cousin watch it with me, he almost beat me up because it was so sad and that he felt that I tricked him into getting his heart broken so badly. We are so hopeless! T____T

Lan Yu was really over the top for me.

I did cry in Takumi-kun: Pure especially towards the end of the scene with Misu and Shingyouji where Shingyouji asked that they might not be together always as he had hoped. Taiki's face in that scene was heartbreaking. I wanted to just rush forth and hug him tight and tell him it's gonna be okay. My lips were quivering the whole time in that scene.

As for the other BL dramas, I am pretty resilient. I usually easily cry with sad or happy endings. I am easily affected but for some reason it takes a very, VERY good reason for me to break down easily in BL dramas. :)

• Like 3

I cried during ALL of the BL movies because 9 times out of 10, they all end badly! (what's up with that anyway). The one that got to me the most was Takumi-kun: Colored-Glass. I don't know why. I thought that the characters were cheated out of love and it was totally unfair! It effect me for a week!

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Always :msn_red_fox 18!!! I cry if they are sad (like "The love of Siam", "Boys love" or "Eternal Summer") but also if they are cute (like "Antique Bakery" or Takumi-kun series)... Every BL movie touches me in one way or another :cuteonion57:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I don't cry so easy. The only bl movie that make me cry was Ren ai Shindan Unmei no Kodou (especially at the scene on the beach).

• Like 3

These made me angry rather. I hate depressing endings. Some definitely deserved it, depending on the plot. I mean, if it was like a serious issues like family disowning kids and they ended up committing suicide- it is something to wake parents up but with something so simple and clear- as two adults are in love with each other. Why? Just so to feel bad?

I remember one gay movie, I think it was Chinese or Japanese but this man and his partner at the end jumped off the bridge even though they GOT together and ARE happy together, but only because society rejected them. I mean WTF??? Isn't what partners are for? It just boggled my mind. [bleep] society, you know?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Jumped of the bridge..did u mean Korean movie-Bunjee Jumping on Their Own ?

I cried when I watched Bishounen no Koi.. When Mew cried at his room in the end of The Love of Siam, I started to cry too.. :cuteonion58:

Lanyu...Ren Ai Shindan..Eternal Summer...I must agree with Shiva-Every BL movie touches me in one way or another..:msn_red_fox 18

• Like 3

I cried like a baby when I watched Takumi-kun 5 ending. I know it wasn't sad but OMFG It was so touching...

Ahhhh, yeah it was touching indeed. AND the fact that this might be the last movie of the series.... :(

• Like 4

....omg I must add "Amphetamine" to my Sad-oh-why-are-you-so-sad movies list.

but I didn't cry at the end....just becoz.... I was too shocked O_O

Kafka, why are u so unlucky? never seen a boy as unlucky as you TT.TT

and also "End of love".....oh man, why did it end in such a way? WHY???

I wonder why I'm watching so many sad movies recently..... I can't handle all this drama >_

• Like 2

The only drama that made shed some tears was One Liter of Tears (Japanese drama) it was just too sad for me, I cried on every episode so I had to stop. I never finished it and never will - it's too much for me. God! That drama really sticks true to its title xD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

i'm sad for each episode of one litre of tears / ichi litre no namida..

the episode and even the ost is make me shed some tears.

• Like 2

i'm a tough gal, so i almost never cry,) but Korean film Rainbow Eyes, especially the final scene, made me cry myself out. i was like a zombie for a whole day - thinking it over and over again... it's amazing how a drama can sometimes affect you.

• Like 1

Yeah..for non BL drama, 1liters of tears is really sad story, I cried a lot when watching this drama...

I forgot, I cried too when I watched Yasha.. :leaf9:

• Like 1

I cried on boys love 1 and 2 , takumi-kun series all of them it just good movie series, bangkok story, and eternal summer and alot more just don't remember now lol. But some that not asian bl movies like dream boy and watercolors made me cried too they good movies.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ofc I cried! I wasn't crying on Takumi-kun series - I like them but I prefer more realistic acting instead of "manga/anime-type-of-acting-where-I-look-at-wall-while-talking-to-my-lover" rabbit12

I cried A LOT while watching Life is Beautiful :,) It was sooo touching! I loved acting there, hope to see more korean bl dramas. (btw. korean "Just Friends?" - love scene from there :o got female boner, lol! So hot, so sexy!) Their love was amazing and what they both have been through was sometimes so sad and sometimes so cheerful. It felt so real, like nothing fictional. So I was crying from deep sadness and happiness :,)

I also cried during Bangkok Love Story, Amphetamine, Eternal Summer, Boys Love 2, Antique Bakery... *sigh* Love those movies... Yaoi Otakiu, thank you for bringing me those! rabbit0

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have not cried, they'll probably peek at the comp. if they saw me cry, I don't want that.

But I almost cried at watching Ren ai Shindan Unmei no Kodou. DAMN ONIONS!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got a bit sniffly over the second to last scene in the first Boys Love film.

I teared up properly at Lan Yu and Bunjee Jumping of their Own. Those last lines: "It's not because I love you...It's because all I can do is love you... I will love you forever."

• Like 1