Let's Tell a Story

Chancellor

Hello,

I'm looking for a decent RP partner, preferably seme, however I am amenable to change where that is concerned. The plot is one involving a reincarnation of sorts, wherein the uke is the revived lover of the seme but in a very vague sense. He houses the spirit of the past lover only because they share such similarities that they are one and the same person.

I leave it open ended like that because I look forward to your input and contribution to a proper plot. The theme I suggested can play as big or small a part in the plot as we wish. Softcore BDSM involved and almost nothing is off limits. Though discussions will have to be had in that regard.

For communication's sake I do ask that a reply be made at least once a week and I must inform you that I roleplay like it's a first person story so expect descriptions, dialogue, the whole works.

Alrighty then, hope I haven't scared you off. :Excited:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chancellor

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to add a few more details for clarity's sake.

Set in the Omegaverse, in a tribal-esque future instead of being all teched up, this future is reminiscent of the Indigenous Indians (so a lot of tradition, spirit animals, ceremonies,tribal markings etc). So my MC is one of the pack Alpha's sons and takes a sorta priestess-like role in the pack. His mother hid him away in the shrine, temple, etc, a long time ago due to a prophesy foretold by their oracle stating that one of the Alpha's children would usurp his place and kill him (kinda like the story of the Titan Cronos and his kids). After years in hiding, the mother (who can actually be male-yes, mpreg is involved) eventually kills the alpha and takes his place. After which he/she sends for his/her youngest child-the omega to come home and that is how YC meets the person who is believed to be his reincanated mate.

All details concerning YC is totally up to you. I am just setting a general guideline as it relates to the story.

YC had a mate once but he/she(doesn't really matter to me) died and since then he's devoted himself to being the dutiful enforcer (maybe he does it grudgingly or willfully- that's up to you) to the new pack alpha. After he meets MC the same oracle claims that a child bore by the The Omega-MC- would unite the packs and recreate a peaceful pangeia (one big huge continent) and he/she would rule over as the benevolent Oak Blood Prince, king, princess-i dont know yet ( haha another myth-Knights of the Round Table. i'm mixing mythologies here)

Of course all the alphas want to be sire to the New World's future ruler and are all vying for the Omega's hand- either willingly or by force- and that is where our adventure really lies.