hello (i thought about a good and cool title for.days. this is the best i could do)

ネイト

Hello (is it weird to say hello again when the title was hello? Anyway its polite to start.this way. And Yes I always think out loud, you can imagine how I did during tests at school...)

Hmm I'm not good at this but I will try my best!.this year I decided.to be more social and actually do things that involves people, I will start by picking up when my phone rings also I will cut my hair so people can see my face and not think I'm the opposite sex, although I doubt it will help, I would be lying if I said it didn't amuse me,(the way people don't know if I'm a girl or a.guy. sometimes they say son and sometimes they say miss, other times they ask in anger what I am, so I decided to not say, :hamtaro-005 (13):

I'm a very shy. Quiet person, I'm 7339 days old :-) also I kinda have.social phobia >.

I'm interested in reading, in riding, traveling, playing the piano, nice people, and cultures and yaoi,(so far i have only seen junjoromantica)

My goal this year is to get more friends and actually do my best and keep them, and I wish you a happy and healthy and peaceful new year!

welcome :o

i was a very shy and quiet person before... :"> but it's better now ... i think you just need time to be more social and move active ( like me ) ;)) ..

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ネイト

• Mik

• Asta

• stranger000