hello (i thought about a good and cool title for.days. this is the best i could do)

ネイト

Hello (is it weird to say hello again when the title was hello? Anyway its polite to start.this way. And Yes I always think out loud, you can imagine how I did during tests at school...)

Hmm I'm not good at this but I will try my best!.this year I decided.to be more social and actually do things that involves people, I will start by picking up when my phone rings also I will cut my hair so people can see my face and not think I'm the opposite sex, although I doubt it will help, I would be lying if I said it didn't amuse me,(the way people don't know if I'm a girl or a.guy. sometimes they say son and sometimes they say miss, other times they ask in anger what I am, so I decided to not say, :hamtaro-005 (13):

I'm a very shy. Quiet person, I'm 7339 days old :-) also I kinda have.social phobia >.

I'm interested in reading, in riding, traveling, playing the piano, nice people, and cultures and yaoi,(so far i have only seen junjoromantica)

My goal this year is to get more friends and actually do my best and keep them, and I wish you a happy and healthy and peaceful new year!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ネイト

• Mik

• Asta

• stranger000

Hello er.. username XD

Haha, do you have another name you don't mind being called?

Well anyway, hello, welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy it here.

Don't worry about being shy... we are very friendly here :)

• Like 1

Hi xusernamex! :) Welcome to this awesome community! Hope you'll have a great fun here with all the yaoi lovers around! :hamtaro-005 (23):

Don't worry if you are shy, this is surely the friendliest community on the web :D

• Like 1

Hii username... Welcome I'm FuyuNoSemi_Fan but you can call me Fuyu for short XD

Hope you have fun here XD

I like your name btw XD

• Like 1

Thank you fuyu! thanks all! I feel so welcome! don't know what you can call me , hmm not without telling. my gender, how about N? the first letter in my name . I hope you all had a good new year celebration.

omg N!!!! *glomps you* ^^ long time no see, it's great to have you here!

Welcome to YO and i hope you'll enjoy yourself XD

p.s happy new year :)

• Like 1

yaay!

hello and welcome Username..

(what should we call you?) ahaha! :D

Hope you'll have fun XD

Me too, I have the "social.phobia"..ahaha!

I hate talking in public and introducing myself to others :D

^^

• Like 1

Welcome to the YaoiOtaku community! And Happy New Year to you too! We're happy to have you here.~

I find it cool that you can play the piano, hahahah!

Good luck in your goal! I'll be cheering for you~ If you ever need a helping hand, or if you just want to chat, then I'll be available, okay? ;D

Hope you'll enjoy your stay!~

• Like 1

Thank you! All of you, would it be weird or clungy if I wanted to have you all as my friends?

Nah, it's fine :D ahaha! I want to be friends with all of the people here. But I'm too shy to talk to them. So yeah :D Let's be friends?

• Like 1

Thank you! All of you, would it be weird or clungy if I wanted to have you all as my friends?

Of course it wouldn't be clingy! I'd be honored to be added as your friend, seeing as I'm sort of shy as well : D

• Like 1